Part 33

Tum scl me v cheating karti thi kya?? Randhir twisted hs lips with Aru on hs lap.,while sanyukta was feeding her d food...Maine koi cheating ni ki...aap harr gaye issliye bahane bana rahe ho..she rolled her eyes..He frowned...,en they continued their fight..Meanwhile Aru was busy in playing with hs tie...Sorry darling.,aaj hum harr gaye.,lekin nxt tym se pukka jeetenge....he murmured near her ear..she touched hs stuble with her tiny palms with a smile...Sanyukta watched hm cuddling d baby.,laughing with her...Though their antics were increasing day by day but it was very pleasure to see them lyk ths....The night hushed away...Nxt day sanyukta stepped inside d conference hall on tym.,as there was an imp meeting to be held..Randhir was already there on hs seat.,nd looked up when she greeted hm a gd mrng...He smiled a little.,en she sat beside hm...The meeting started....Sanyu passed sme documents to him.,but as soon as hs gaze fall on her signature.,anger more than disappointment raised in him..Excuse me gentlemen.,i want a 2min talk with sanyukta...He chirped interupting d presentation..She looked a little confused but followed hm out of d hall.....Trisha simply greeted her teeths...Sir kya..before sanyukta could cmplete she was pinned to d nearest wall...What d hell r u doing?? He asked in an annoyed voice..She blinked her eyes nt getting d reason of hs sudden anger..Do i need to remind that u r Sanyukta shekhawat nw?.. Then Why did u signed as Sanyukta Agarwal?? He shook her a little..Umm sir..,vo emm.., sabko pata chal jayega phr aap ka..she paused..Sabko pata chalega toh kya haan??...tm chalo avi..he pulled her wrist along with hm...Sir pls..,she bit her lips..as they were back in d conference hall.By then the papers were in someone else's hand of d meeting....Emm..mr Ashok there is a slight mistake in those papers,actualy its nt Sanyukta agarwal,its Sanyukta shekhawat....Rdchirped straight..Thus astonishing everyone present there...They looked up quite shocked.......Mr shekhawat,ths all of a sudden?? Mr Ashok asked looking at them..Sanyukta gulped a little.,d way all were looking at her..Bt d next moment she felt hm holding her hand....Yes.,we r married......itjust happened..he smiled..Oh congratulationsthen...the deligates shook their hands with d couple one by one..While sme of d employees including Trisha were still in a daze...Fuck.how is it possible.she muttered under her breathe..Rd didnt cared whom reaction was what....only he knew he need to mark Aru nd Sanyukta as hs before d world once...******the clock striked 8.30pm..there rd applied d break of hs car on reaching her house..Walking inside d hall he found no one there except Maya..Vo dono terrace pe hai.....she said exactly knwing what he was going to ask..He nodded en scooted upstairs..Only to found them sitting on d swing.,while Aru was playing with her mumma's fingers..He sat beside them..Aru immidiately urged to go to him.,as soon as she spotted hm..He stretched hs hands..thus she climbed to hs lap...He was about to kiss her cheeks but stopped remembering sth..Hold her for sme min..he gave her to sanyukta en quickly went downstairs...He came back after washing hs face properly...Sanyu looked at hm a little confusingly..Hs actions r quite unexpected nd full of confusion now a days....Vo i had a smoke..thats y...he chirped taking Aru frm her hands..en kissed d bubbly cheeks making her giggle..Sanyukta smiled at hs gesture.....Mujhe aap se kuch baat karni thi..she chirped in a low voice.I knw what is it..see whatever happened in office was needed.....i have took d responsibility of u two so u guys r obviously a part of my lyf..I knw our marriage wasnt umm normal....but i'll do what is actualy needed...i promise...he stated honestly..She couldnt blink her eyes on hearing hs words...He got again busy in playing with his princess.,when she was lost in her thoughts...Bdw aaj tom en jerry race ni horaha? Tom harr jayengi issliye darr gayi sayad..he winked tickling Aru's waist to which she laughed out..Kal jeeta kaun tha..sanyu mouthed proudly.Vo first tym tha nd last v..he rolled hs eyes..Huh dekhenge...she twisted her lips..Agar nxt tym tm jeeti na.,toh office me double shift karwaunga Ms Ag...*pause*..Mrs shekhawat..he smirked..Her mouth fall open while Aru laughed followed by hm..