Part 7

Hey guys! Are you'll liking this story or should I discontinue it? Coz I have been getting a very poor response from all my readers. This will be the last part as of now, let me know if you'll want me to continue. Only then will I go ahead with the story.

Part 7

Sanyukta was aware of randhir's desperacy to knw about her need of money..

He too tried Mr Gupta's office no.....en cme to knw that he is out of town for sme days..

One part of rd was trying to chase d hidden secret.,bt another half was screaming to avoid all ths..nd to get rid over d matter..

whatever..i dnt care....huh let it be....he murmured irritatingly banging a file on d table..

That day sanyu didnt get any extra files to work after her shift....much to her surprise..

So she went back home happily.,as there was finaly sme tym she can spend with Aru..

Ajao meri angel..aaj mumma aur aap bahut masti karenge...She chipped taking Aru in her arms frm d bed .......

The baby moved her little palm arround her face...nd giggled as sanyu kissed her palm..

She settled with d baby on d swing of terrace..,en started playing.,gossiping...in her lyf the most beautiful chapter was Aru ...

Smewhr d soul becme the real meaning of her existance....

They how can she let her go ..??

no i wont let anythng to happen..Her mind nd heart chanted..while caressing Aru's back who had fallen asleep on her shoulder..

There rd sipped d coffee leaning on d bed..

He stretched hs legs to relax hmself....

Smetyms he feels so lonely..even hs files cant make hm feel gd......he had a lot of ppl arround bt only to follow hs orders....

On d other side it was obvious for hm to be happy....as there was no body to distrub hm in hs works..

He sighed nd opened d laptop..yet again to get engrossed in it..

The night hushed away..

Sanyukta hurridely got ready for office .,

as she was already late by household chores..

Aru flashed a cute smile..when her mumma kissed her cheek nd took a leave..

Sanyu reached office in 15min..en rushed to d lift which was on a verge of closing..

Stop..stop....she chanted increasing her speed towards d lift..

She was so busy in holding d files in her hand properly.,so that she failed to notice rd inside d lift..

Ths lift wont follow ur words.....she heard hs sarcastic voice..once she entered in.

She looked at hm blankly en then shifted her gaze to d front....

Only she has d guts to ignore hm lyk nthng.....he greeted hs teeths nd took a glance of her frm d corner of hs eyes..

For d very first tym he did noticed her.,or a girl properly..

She was in a normal orange nd purple coloured kurta patiyala..with her dupatta hanging on one shoulder..

Her hairs were still wet..frm which d fragnance of shampoo was replacing hs hard perfume...

Her bangles were tickling d air when she was moving her hand on d file...

what a mess..he rolled hs eyes..

The lift got opened..she took a quick exit without looking back at hm..

He too headed towards hs cabin..

Thus d day started.

Sanyu was working at her desk..

Then d peon informed that rd is calling for her..

She went to hs cabin..

Yes sir..she chipped in a cold voice standing near d table..

Get these files ready to me in an hour..he mouthed in a firm voice without looking at her..

Sir there r two days mre..en u'll gve me d loan acctording to ur condition..i thought to remind u..she said picking up d files..

En u hadn't worked overnight yesterday..i thought to remind u..he spat back with a smirk..

So..?? It was u who didnt gave me any work...thats nt my fault..she mouthed in a little annoyed voice.

u were in a state to work..he growled.

En i guess u dnt care..she matched hs pitch..

He kept mum.,avoiding an eye contact as he hmself didnt knew.. why he didnt gave her any work after d doc sd to take rest..

Just then a canteen boy cme to serve d coffee..en left after putting d cup near rd ..

Ye har roz office me coffee serve karta hai...agar ek din app apni marzi se coffee ni piyenge toh kya uski salary cut karenge..sanyu glared hm..

u'll get ur work at ur desk..nw out..he clenched hs jaw glaring her back.

She walked away frm hs cabin..

Morcha khol k baithegi..he muttered under hs breathe.

Soon other employees left to their respective places in d evng..

Except sanyukta..who was given no of files yet again to finish...

The whole office hall was dark except her desk.....she took a long breathe nd walked to d cafteria to grab a coffee mug that will help her rest of d night.

She was walking absentmindly when a manly figure got bumped with her....

Her waist was immidiately caged by a pair of hands nt to let her fall..whras she hold one of hs forearm for support...

the mobile which was on d floor frm hs hand by then..flashed d light..en she found the man none other than her arrogant boss...

She blinked her eyes..only to break d eyelock he was lost in..

Ans back karne k alawa koi aur kaam hai.? Jo tmhe thk se ata ho..He mouthed in a sarcastic voice making her stand..

Sry..mera dhyan ni tha..she appologised in a low voice..

En he stared her for sme min..

Did she just said sry..? Yeah she should be..afterall she was at fault..hs mind growned.

Gd..ths suits you..he mocket picking up hs cell...

Thank u sir..actualy i knw to accept my faults..she flashed a smile nd walked away..

Leaving a frowned rd behind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Other Books -
1. Just Not Friends
2. The Deal
3. I Still Love You
4. Second Chance