Part 23

Sanyukta kept rooted at her place...while randhir settled hmself on d couch with his princess...Who was busy in playing with hs stubble....I missed u too..he pecked her cheek.,she smiled nd continued her work...Sanyukta couldnt understand what should she say to them...Sir meeting...she mouthed blankly....Making rd to shift hs gaze towards her...They must be on d way to return till nw..he replied taking a glance at his watch...U cancelled d meeting? She widened her orbs..Umm..i heard her cry.,so thought sth serious.....thats y..he nearly stammered nt meeting her gaze...She kept mum for a sec.....He realy loves Aru a lot....her brain mumbled..But d next moment it knocked another ques...How did u come to knw? Khanna sir told u?..she croacked her brows...He again shifted hs gaze frm princess to her mumma...I was in d cl then.,bt i guess u were too busy to even hear my 'hello'..he rolled hs eyes...Sorry...she mumbled in a low voice....So what did i own in prize?? He raised hs brow..Ji..?? She looked confusingly at him...I answered ur all ques.,so i thought u must have sme plan for my return gift..he shrugged..Sorry...she frowned nd walked to d kitchen....Ur mumma on a sorry spree today..he chuckled ..Aru smiled touching hs hairs...And she should be...i couldnt meet u coz of her only..he twisted hs lips....But i knw she was right smewhr.,noone will say sth to me,instead they will accuse her.....i dnt knw how to correct it...He sighed...Aru kept plyaing with hs tie keeping mum..He knew she dont understand hs long words.,but she was definately accompanying hm in the situation.,.Hey did i told u that u look pretty everyday...he tickled her waist en she started giggling..She smiles for him.,That was enough for him..Sir coffee...sanyukta chirped forwarding the hot coffee mug to him..I dont need it..came hs stern ans..She kept looking at hm .,as if waiting for hm to explain d reason...When he turned hs head to her...What? Wont ppl say that u r trying to flirt with ur boss by offering coffee in ur home? He mocked at her...She lowered her lashes a little.,figuring for wht he was behaving normal with Aru bt with her..sigh...Sir hum dono k liye vo..before she could cmplete he stood up frm d couch..Wait hold her pls....he handed Aru to her...She made a confused face..when he started taking d coat off hs frame..Aap kya kar rahe hain? She asked blinking her eyes..He didnt answered nd pulled hs white shirt's sleeves up to hs elbow...Now see m nt ur boss anymre...m only Randhir here...i would have take ths tie off.,bt she plays with it(he eyed Aru)......Frm nw on al come to ur home lyk ths...then no one will say ur boss is coming daily..okay? And yes i'll come coz we r frnds..he finished taking Aru back in hs arms...Bt sir.....Its Randhir..he interupted..Umm..sorry...lekin aap ye sab....she paused...See i dnt care who thnks of me what....bt m habituated with her..so cant resist..he stated d truth..Okay....as u wish sir..she mumbled...Its randhir....he again corrected...She nodded en turned to go bt again turned to them...Ummm..vo uss din k liye am sorry..maine kuch zyada hi bola diya tha sir vo bas aese hi nikal gaya muh se....she bit her lips..Told u ur mumma is on a spree today...he murmured chuckling near Aru's ear....En brought a pen with paper frm d table.,wrote Randhir in capital letters and forwarded it to Sanyu..Practise to write it 7tymes in a day..u'll surely remember mah name soon....he chuckled..followed by Aru's giggle ..They both laughed in union..only to earn a frown frm sanyu..