Part 15

That moment just made relax hs senses....all d hesitation,worriness disappeared lyk a fog with the serene scenerio front of him...

Can anyone feel ths much content all of a sudden...en the ans was clearly visible in his eyes.

.

Aru was standing on her own feet and was trying to walk..but one step en she was in her mother's arms....

That was making her to giggle more...

Sanyukta smiled matching her laugh.,even a tiny thng related to Aru never failed to fill her heart..

Suddenly she sensed smeone's presence behind her nd turned only to found Randhir standing there quietely..

.

Sir aap..?? She stood up immediately knocking sme consciousness in his mind...

He blinked hs eyes looking straight upto her..

Hmm..yeah...he mumbled in a low voice stealing a glance at d little baby...

Aap..umm kuch kaam tha sir? Her next ques blew away hs mind completely..

.

Fuck..i forgot to thnk of an excuse....hs brain almst screamed inside...

Thus he started looking everywhr bt at her.,

the Randhir singh shekhawat was nervous..for d very first tym,fear of that he would be caught red-handed...

Sanyu kept looking at him confusingly..

While he gathered sme attitude en spoke up..

.

Emm actualy Mr khanna ne jo files tmhe lane k liye bola tha uss me se ek file mai Ek envelope hai.....i want that so..he tried to sound normal.

Envelope...sanyu murmured en thought for smetym.

Gosh.,nw dnt tell me u have already checked those files..Hs inner heart gulped..

Umm sry sir maine avi tak check ni kiya hai unko..cme her quick ans..

Thus he sighed in relief..

.

So go nd bring that to me..i need it nw..he commanded.

Sanyu nodded en was about to pick Aru up with her bt rd interupted her..

Umm m getting late so do it fast..en u can leave her here only..he mouthed eyeing Aru..

Sanyu agreed nd quickly went downstairs....leaving hm en Aru alone on d terrace.

.

Randhir took a long breathe nd turned to Aru.,who was standing with d help of d swing by then...

He sat on hs knees just behind her nd made her turn to him by surrounding hs arm arround her little waist..

It was d first tym he was holding a baby.,so he becme a little extra careful that she would cry.......

But nthng lyk that happened...instead she stared d newly person front of her..

He too noticed her even more properly...

Those little brownish orbs., followed by d little nose en pinkish lips with her slightly growned up hairs was making her look like a pretty doll..

She was looking lyk a fairy way too more than when he had seen her pic ..

.

Hyyy.....umm ok i dnt knw ur name..so princess will be gd ?? He raised hs brows ..

She didnt reacted nd kept looking at him.,putting her finger inside her mouth.

.

I thnk its perfect on u..so i m randhir...ur mumma's boss...and i cme only to meet....he paused suddenly thnking sth..

Apko English samajh me toh ati hai na.....he raised hs brows again..

.

Kitna stupid ques hai.,obviously ni samajh me ata hoga..itni choti si toh hai..he hit hs forehead a little answering own ques..

En d next moment she flashed a smile at him....forwarding her tiny hands to play with his tie....

He smiled when she took hs tie in her one hand..en played with hs stubble with d other...

.

He touched her bubbly cheeks..they were softest..

U r so pretty princess...u knw maine apka pic dekha tha apke mumma k mob me...toh aap se milne agaya......*pause* ..excuse banake...bt its a secret okay...he chipped kissing her cheek.,as if she was listening nd understanding hs words..

.

She again giggled when he ruffled her hairs a little nd he couldnt move hs eyes frm her..

Everythng seemed so much in peace arround her that he did everythng he wished to...

Talking to her,cuddling her resulted d air got mixed with her cute laugh.

.

Then suddenly he heard sme foot steps cming upwards.

Oh shit..i thnk ur mumma is cming..he quickly made her stand at her place nd stood up looking smewhr else.

Sir maine sare files 2baar check kiya lekin mujhe koi envelope ni mila..sanyu mouthed walking upto him ..

Kaunsa envelope?? Hs tounge slipped making sanyukta confuse..

Oh wo..emm ok,i'll talk to Mr khanna...i should leave nw....he corrected hmself nd started walking away before she could ask any further ques...

He took few steps en heard a little loud voice of d baby.,he turned nd found her looking at hm only with her nt so developed voice to cl smeone..

He waved his hand chipping a bye in silent while she smiled a little which went unnoticed by sanyu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Other Books -
1. Just Not Friends
2. The Deal
3. I Still Love You
4. Second Chance