Part 24

Few weeks rolled by.....With the increasing bond btwn Aru en Randhir.....He use to spend a lot of tym either arround her or in office.....rather than hs lone big palace...A smile never failed to crept on hs lips when he counted hmself as a member of their small world....Sanyukta became a little habituated with their pranks...jokes..to her surprise randhir was way too opposite of hs usual behaviour...His smile was sth.,that she never saw anywhr except near Aru..The days were ending with her frown at d mixed chuckles of Aru nd randhir.....It was another normal mrng.,when rd entered d office greeted by everyone....The hall which was buzzing with hustles.,became silent at hs presence...He ignored d lovestruck eyes of those female employees..en walked to hs cabin...Sanyukta hadnt arrived yet..Sth never changed.....he growled taking hs seat....May i come in sir..? Mr khanna knocked d door..Yess..came d ans..thus he stepped in..Sir vo parso jo meeting hai usko Mr Divakar attain nahi kar sakte...Mr khanna chirped politely.Kyun.? Randhir looked up frm d file..Sir unki kuch personal prob hai..unke behalf me Mr Purav jain unke business partner meeting attain karenge....Mr khanna replied..Oh..ok...vo Mumbai kb ayenge? Randhir asked again..Sir vo kal tak ajayenge..came Mr khanna's reply...Hmm..u may go nw..Randhir engrossed hmself again in d file..Mr khanna nodded and was about to leave only to be stopped by rd....Emm send ms Agarwal inside when she'll come....He bit hs lips.Ok sir...mr khanna nodded en left...Randhir took out hs mob out of d coat pocket..En smiled caressing hs princess pic...U knw i so want to scold ur mumma as a buss..but i forget everythng front of her..he sighed....There sanyukta hurridly reached near her desk....After finishing d house hold chores en feeding Aru she almst runs to office.,while Maya stays in d house with d baby....Sanyukta sir was looking for u.. mr khanna chirped walking upto her..Ohh...m going..she quickly got up frm her seat en went to hs cabin avoiding d sarcastic cmnts of Trisha en her gang....May i come in sir? Randhir heard her voice..Yes Ms Agarwal...he maintained hs straight face...Sir aap ne bulaya....she asked standing near d table..U r again late..He looked up making a fake stern face...But as soon as he saw her face.,fake anger too kinda disappeared..Her open hairs always adds charm to her beauty..Sorry..she mumbled breaking hs terance..Bring me Mr Das's file....he blinked hs eyes.Okay..she turned to go.,wait a sec..he called out.,making her stop at that place..He walked near her.....en stretched hs hand to her face..She looked at hm a little confused as he touched her ear...A sudden glitter filled her senses at hs soft touch.,and she slightly bit her lips..U forgot to wear one earring..he pointed to her two ears...She felt a little embrassed front of him.Shit..how could i forgot....she mentaly groaned.Umm..thank u....her words came as a whishper before taking an exit..He chuckled remembering how she reacted to hs touch....Rest of d day passed away..With d turning over of hours.,randhir reached her home in hs usual tym ,keeping d office stuffs including hs coat in d car...Walking near d couch he found hs princess was hiding behind it......Taking a glance arround he saw sanyukta roaming here nd there...Aru quickly crawled to him..and stood tugging hs pant...He narrowed hs gaze bt kept mum..Sanyukta came walking.,while moving her gaze to d every corner of d hall...She noticed rd standing calmly near d couch...Aap ne Aru ko dekha? She asked raising her brows..Mai toh avi aya..i dnt knw..he shrugged hs shoulder....Khana leke ghum rahi hun.,ye ladki kahan bhag jati hai..she murmured nd was about to leave.,when she found another pair of legs behind his.....She crossed her arms across her chest en shoot a glare at him...who scratched hs forehead after being caught off red handed...Aap dono ye kya mujhe pareshan karte rehte ho..she stepped forward to caught her.,instead he caught a hold of her by pulling her near him., while Aru got another chance to run away frm there...Aap ye kya kar rahe ho....she cringed,..He even didnt realised hs own act.,.While her back hit hs broad chest......She turned her head a little bit to face hm.,their eyes met...he seemed to be in drug staring in those browny orbs...Aru laughed only to break their terrance..He got a view of what he did few mins ago..She looked away to avoid d awkwardness....Umm why r u always after her..thats y i pulled u..he let out a reason walking up to hs princess...Excuse me m after her...sanyu glared him...Oh okay..what she did nw? He asked en settled hmself on d couch...while Aru sat on hs lap..Sanyu simply glared d duo nd made her way to d kitchen..Dont worry baby m here..i'll handle ur khadoos mumma..he winked making Aru giggle...Sanyu brought a short bowl of d bread soaked with milk en kept it on d table front of them....Oh toh look kya de rahi ho khilao....he chirped twisting hs lips..Princess avi kha lo...apke mumma ko baad me dekh lenge..he murmured near her ear.,as sanyukta sat on d table nd took a spoon of food to her mouth...Aru opened her mouth.,and started eating quietly..See....rd grinned.,whras sanyukta rolled her eyes..But mentaly smiled at them..Precap:a clash with d past..