Part 72

Sanyuktasee,she is progressing a bit fast...actuallya very good learner she is,aakhirprincess kiski hai...Randhir grinned picking up Aru in his arms en swung her inthe air making her giggle..

Butsanyukta was too lost somewhere that his words couldn't reach upto her ear.

Itwas now hours since she returned from that cafe after meeting Shina,yet neithercould tell him the whole thing nor could forget what she was warned...

Thoughthat time gathering all her courage she had answered Shina that she won't leaveRandhir ever ,won't break their small family but shina's words came like asharp knife leaving her dumbfounded..

"Puravwant u at ANY cost,and he won't mind if that COST will include yourdaughter.."...

Sanyuktaaa....!!

Hertrance paused for a while,as Randhir shook her this time to get a response inreturn..

Haan..kyahua? His shirt dropped from her hand to the floor,which she was putting insidecupboard..

Sorry..shemurmured picking up the shirt..

Tumhekya hua? Tensed lag rahi ho.. He asked fixing his gaze on him.

Nahikuch nahi..she lied turning arround en resumed her work.

Achatum aaj office se kahan chali gayi thi? Mr khanna ne bataya kuch urgent tha..heasked again..

Voemm haan ek friend se milne gayi thi bas..she stammered nt meeting his gaze..

Areu sure kuch baat nahi hai? He repeated his question,

Towhich she nodded a no faking smile..

Maidinner serve karti hoon,aap fresh ho jao....!!

Hewatched her retreating figure ,sensing something was definately wrong withher...

Onfinishing the dinner she was fast asleep on the bed,before he could askanything more..

Heshouldn't come to know about all these,when he was already tensed..

Butwhat if Shina & purav will try to harm either Aru or Randhir? Anotherquestion raised in her mind..

Nono i'll tell him everything in mrng..we'll face it Together..she decided beforedozing off..

********

asthe mrng arised,sanyuktawoke up with a start of Aru's nonstop cry..

Thelittle baby was already awake ,en after playing with random toys she cried outtahunger..

Sanyuktaquickly fed her bread soaked in milk,finished some her regular works butsurprisingly randhir was nowhere to be seen arround ..

Sirkhan hai? She asked to an attendant..

Mamsir toh office chale gaye..came the reply..

Office?Itni jaldi..she murmured eyeing the wall clock..

Maibhi chali jati hoon,baat karna bahut jaruri hai randhir se..!!

HandlingAru to Maria she left for office....

.......

Shinago back to London,you gonna get nthng here...Randhir gritted his teeths..

Ohc'mon shekhawat,u called me here to discuss this? I thought u want to spendsome quality time with me...She leaned on the table with a smirk,explosinghercleavage a bit from that deep neck cut short dress...

Getthe hell outta here with ur cheapness,en dare u interfere in my family..Heclenched his jaw...

Gosh...howmuch i love this attitude...i can never get bore of loving u,lets go back toLondon..u & me together...Shina said in a husky voice traveling her fingerfrom his temple to jawline..

Getoff me..he pushed her away with a disgusted face.

Don'tpush me,coz this time i won't leave you..if ur so called wife gonna be a hurdlein my way then i definately know how to erase her from ur life..shina chippedin a serious voice leaning over him en proceeded to capture his lips ..

Hewas dazed for a while by her words,she said what he was fearing of since shearrived again in his life..

Justwhen the door of the cabin was pushed away,en there sanyukta witnessed Randhirwith shina standing too close..

Justan inch distance was left between their lips,crashing her heart that moment.

Herorbs brimmed with tears suddenly,en she went away closing the door at herback..

Randhirstood their numb,as if someone hit him hard..

Jerkingshina off the next moment he ran out of his cabin calling out her name again nagain..

Sanyuktalisten...!!

Sheremained unresponsive to his calls walking towards the exit,when he pulled herwrist to the conference hall which was empty by then nd pinned her on thenearest wall..

Listento me first..

Noo..idon't want to listen anythng,what i saw was enough..now let me go...She snappedback nt meeting his gaze..

Udon't trust me.. Do you?? Otherwise u could have ask me once....he sounded alittle hurt.

Ohyeah i DON'T trust you,thats why i came here to say 'whatever Shina gonna do,mwith you..' but what i saw here ..she couldn't complete as he sealed their lipsmaking her eyes close that instant.

pT]