Part 29

Guys,
I was going to update every two weeks, but updated every five days and now I am updating both my stories every three days, I can't post more often than this, I have lots of pressure of studies and other curricular activities, I hope you'll understand. Please do vote more and comment more, maybe I'll make the wait lesser😉

No sir...its nt possible..aap kyn hamare liye se ye sab karenge.....Sanyukta almst uttered in shock standing up frm her seat....

Look sanyukta its nt only u..,princess will too suffer in these...u remember purav's words.,ryt?? Randhir tried to make her understand..

I knw sir but u dnt need to do all ths.,i want to do everythng for Aru by myself......sheshook her head...

Sure u do by urself....bt what about nw? See ths is d only solution ..i knw its very weired....

Ummm yet i want princess with u and near me...He spoke up honestly.....

She looked into hs eyes..en they stood silent for some secs until they heard a cry...

.

Both turned their heads to d direction only to found Aru crying in Maya's arms...

Vo baby ji chup nahi horahin thi toh mai upar le aayi..she chirped looking at them..

Randhir instantly stepped towards her en took hs princess in hs arms...

What happened? He murmured rubbing her back lovingly..

In sme mins she stopped crying en he kissed her cheek...

.

Sanyukta kept looking at them...she couldnt decide what should she do nw..

Randhir turned to her..

For her...he pointed towards Aru.,nd sanyu nodded a yes...

His lips curved in to a smile....

.

Hold her for some mins..he forwarded Aru to her.,who crawled to her mumma's embrace...whilehe dialed a no standing at sme distance..

Hello sudeep get d papers ready by tmrw itself...he chirped straight...

So u r finaly doing it..sudeep narrowed hs gaze..

Yeah...rd smiled a little...

So whats d name of d baby..i have to write on d paper...he heard sudeep's nxt ques..

Emm wait.....princess ka pura naam kya hai? He asked sanyukta keeping d cl on hold...

.

Aradhya....she answered..

Sudeep its Aradhya...*pause*....Aradh

ya shekhawat sounds gd na...he chipped dreamily..

Even sanyukta shekhawat sounds super gd..Sudeep chuckled..

Shut up....i'll meet u tmrw then....Rd bit hs lips to supress hs upcming smile en cut d cl...

.

Once he eyed both d girls who were sitting on d swing......

Aru was playing with d long hairs of sanyukta..en she was trying to make her sit on her lap..

Can he believe till yesterday he was dreaming to be in their world...and they r going to of hs on d very next day.....

He remembered hs dad use to advice hm to be a familiar person..

But he always denies....

It wasnt more than any surprise that he was way too happy to share hs lyf with two girls..,who were unknwn to hm sme mnths ago...

.

As soon as he took hs seat beside them..Aru immediately crawled to him..

Making sanyu to narrow her gaze..

.

Someone loves me more....he grinned tickling d pretty liste waste of hs princess.,to which she giggled..

Vo sirf aap k samne aur kuch nahi..sanyu murmured rolling her eyes..

Really? I'll show u then....he shrugged playing with Aru...

Sanyu glared hm a little...

What? We r busy nw..i'll show u on sme other day..coz we have enough tym frm tmrw on...He chirped nt exactly realising hs words..

Thus she lowered her lashes a little remembering its her marriage tmrw that too with hm.