[11] Kai's POV I

"How was it? Did you see her?" Luhan asked exhausted.

Me and Luhan search all four corners of the school just to look for you. Worried and curious as to what happened earlier. For the second time I've seen you cry, for some reason, I don't understand but it breaks my heart to see your tears, those painful tears coming from you... I don't like it.

Lunch break is almost up, that's why we had decided to stop searching. Our only guess now is that, you're not in school. If only I had an idea where you might be, at this kind of situation.  I could have gone my way further to search for you.

Me and Luhan were walking towards the classroom when he suddenly made a stop.

"Kai, take care of our things. I'm skipping class!" he impulsively decided and made a run for it.

"Damn it! I was thinking about the same thing!" I disappointedly mumbled. But then you thought, "Three students missing in class would be very dangerous.".

_____________

"Looks like we're missing Ms. Park and Mr. Luhan... does anyone know where they are?" our professor asked as he noticed both of your seats were unoccupied.

"Maybe they skipped class to have a lovey-dovey time" one of our classmates unreasonably stated followed with a group of laughter.

"Sir, Ms. Park had an emergency and was aided by Luhan-ssi." I unconciously uttered from annoyance. Our classmates kept quiet after my statement, well that's good.

"Is that so? Just please tell Ms. Park to see me tomorrow after lunch, ok?" our Professor said. Sorry Hyunjae-ah, this is the only thing I could think of.

"Ok sir."

_________________

*sigh*

"What's with the sigh?" Kris asked as he entered my room.

"Yah~ can you please knock first?"

"Mr. Dream boy, whatever you're thinking just spit it out." Kris said as he made his way on my bed.

"What are you talking about? I'm not thinking anything." I denied.

"Oh really? then why didn't you hear me knock?"

He did? was I really spacing out that much? ...well whatever!, I said in my thoughts.

"So what makes you come here btw?" i said changing the topic.

"Well you see, I'm too kind to people who needs a help. And I noticed that there's something bothering my dear friend, so I thought I could help you with something. That's why i came here, now tell me... what is it?" he said while browsing some of my magazines that was on my shelf right next to my bed.

"What nonsensical things are you blabbering about?" I retorted. Then he looked up at me.

"Well you see my friend..." he said as he stood up and walk towards me and leaned on my table for support. "One of the symptoms that someone is in a mess right now is..." he brought his pointing finger mid-air and pointed at me as he continued, "...you... don't notice the people around you, and you my friend had ignored me TWO TIMES in a row since you came home..." he said emphasizing the word two times at me.

"I-I did?" was the only words that left my mouth.

"Yes you did! One was when I greeted you when you came home but didn't even batted an eyelash at me and ...just now. So, are you going to tell me or not?" Kris said.

"S-sorry hyung..."

"No need to say sorry. So spit it out!" he demanded.

Without realizing that I've done all those things Kris was telling me about, well I wasn't really aware. Why was I like that? Am I really that bothered? Should I have gone instead or should I have done at least something? I'm so stupid!, I said arguing with myself.