[32] Tease

"Jongin get off!" I exclaimed, as he laid flat on my bed, where my clothes were. I could have finished whatever I was doing since an hour ago if only this guy wasn't in a full swing for distracting me every time; tugging my hand so I'll end up stumbling towards him whenever I walk passed by him, back hugging me, calling me, teasing me in every way possible, and right now, whining non-stop─for ignoring him he said.

“You should have gone to your own room and take a good rest, you’re tired right?” I sarcastically said trying to make him move, now his back facing me. Though this time I know he isn’t sleeping, just sulking. He kept on playing on the hem of the pillowcase not bothering to look at me. And I just had the right word to use with this guy─I need to remind myself to include this on the list of his weaknesses.

Without second thoughts I called him, “Baby...” and he turned─see I told you it would work─and he pouted, Ok I have no idea what to do next. Even though this guy is so childish, it’s one of the reasons as well why I love him so much. Jongin reached out his hand gesturing to take it. I confusedly peered at him, a bit hesitant to do it. “What?” I beamed. He jerks his hand again, and so I took it. He hauled me towards him, so I ended up on top of him. My heart started to ram wildly against my chest, as he automatically trapped me around his arms.

“You’re such a tease, you know that?” he mumbled staring at me. And even though I can’t see my face right now, I could tell that I’m in deep shit shade of red. I can feel my face heating up from the intense position we’re both in right now. I wasn’t talking; I got my tongue-tied, too nervous and embarrassed to even bother to speak. Although we’re in a very awkward position, I don’t totally hate it. In fact, the way our bodies were touching right now, send thousands of electricity in every parts of my body. If only God would allow it, I would not want to move away from this position─ever!

But of course, that’s just another one of my wishful thinking.

“I am not a tease...” I mumbled in his chest. I have no guts to look at him right now, since so many inappropriate thoughts were running inside my head. And looking at him makes it worst as it drives my sanity away.

“Oh yes you are...” he sternly said planting kisses on top of my head. Oh my god, Jongin please stop─No don’t stop! “You don’t know how much I want you right now.” And I pulled my head back to look at him. Stupid Jongin! Crazy Stupid! Jongin!

“Oh God! What to do with you?” I wailed as I slumped down my head again on top of his chest, my heart beating hardly fast. I wonder if he can feel it too.

“Hey baby, look at me.” He said while tracing circles around my back with his fingers. I looked up and saw him already staring back at me. He pulled me up a bit so our eye level would match. I placed my arms in both sides of his head for support. The way he stares at me, drown me in deeper, as I forgot how to speak. Eyes were fixated at each other. I already had built up the desire to kiss him intensely from the moment our bodies collided ─ but I didn’t. His gaze shifted from my eyes to my lips. His hands unconditionally slide on both sides of my face, with heavy breathing I take in the sight of his precious lips, appreciating every bits of detail that created his perfection. “Can I?” he said seductively and without second thought, I nodded and our lips collided. Jongin rolled us over, so he was now the one on top of me. Seriously this position made my mind so messed up. I kissed him harder so that my mind would drive me away from my silly thoughts. I know it’s not right to do this, but...

I don’t care.

Whenever I’m around Jongin, my mind is seriously messed up and my knees automatically go weak.