Not an update!

The purpose of this post is to clarify some things.

from snowz28:

"Oh oh does this mean kris and kyungsoo knows about jongin-hyunjae?
Cause I rmb kris likes her too.' "

me:

Okay, Kris and Kyungsoo are both aware about Jongin's feelings towards YOU(Yes You!). Kyungsoo is definitely much aware between YOU and Jongin's relationship because of the incident that happened one morning─after Kyungsoo confronted YOU about it, it's just Jongin isn't. While Kris is aware only about how everyone feels for YOU, because he himself likes YOU too. Although he is aware of everyone's feelings towards YOU, he doesn't say anything directly, because everything to him is just an assumption.

About YOUR and Jongin's relationship, the reason why they are always in panic mode whenever someone almost walks-in on them, is not because they want to hide their feelings or their relationship to anyone. But mainly because, they don't want being walked-in in a very awkward position(which happened most of the time) because they think it's very inappropriate(Hormones, I know~), since they aren't official yet to your family. As to how or when will they become finally official is yet to be known....kkk I just had to hang you guys on that part for now.

And so there you go. ^^