[24] Unexpected

It was already ten when you woke up on a Saturday morning. Squinting your eyes slowly adjusting it from the brightness that your window is trying to emit. You placed the back of your hand against your eyes to rub it. When your door cracked open.

"Hey sweetie~ are you finally awake?" your mom said standing behind it.

You smiled at the figure standing right at the door frame saying, "Goodmorning mom." still half asleep.

Your mom trudge inside your room and settled at the end of your bed facing you.

"So..." your mom trailed off.

You're yawning as you stretched your arm upwards, fingers tangled to each other.

"Yes?" you blinked in confusion. Waiting for her to continue.

Your mom was eyeing you with a hint of cheeriness in the glint of her eyes. "Are you..." she paused.

Impatient to hear what was she trying to say, you softly demanded, "Mom, spit it."

And with that she said, "Are you and Luhan a thing?" your eyes went wide, flabbergasted.

"Mom!" you half shouted. "Oh my god. We're not- well, I told you already last night, did i? we're just friends." you explained. Now you are fully awaken.

"Really?" she said a bit dubious, "Well, okay if you say so..." she said skeptically eyeing you.

"What?" you reacted. She just sighed.

Your mom stood up to leave but stopped midway, "Oh right, don't forget about the dinner later." she beamed at you smiling, then turned away again heading the door.

"Well that's such a waste. Poor guy." your mom mumbled on her way out.

My mom walked out of my room leaving me all flabbergasted. What the hell was that all about? I laid back down throwing my arms on both sides, staring blankly into space.

Last night Luhan was here, and it was really a fun night. He and my mom got along so well. So well that I thought he was the legit child not me. Well, I can't blame her for being like that towards Luhan, like some mom who's son-deprived, because... she really is.

Well I almost even become a guy since my mom really wanted a son in the first place, good thing Kyungie came into our lives. Or who would know what path I'd had right now. But even so I was not what she expected and wanted to be, she still showered me with lots of love. That explains why, I love her as much.

After Kyungsoo moved out almost a year ago, she had nearly quiet down. Because to be honest my mom and Kyungie was really close to each other. Kyungie is the kind of person who's not so difficult to get along with. He's adorable, kind, sweet, gentle- and anything you could ask for a son. And with just only a week, she had already grown attached to Kyungsoo, and that goes the same for me.

That's why when Luhan came yesterday my mother was more than happy to meet him, Or rather ecstatic. I should remind Kyungie to drop by more often, if he doesn't want his role as a son be replaced. Since Luhan got all the characteristics Kyungsoo has, except for having an expressionless of a face. Unlike Luhan who smiles more often than needed.

-----

"Um as much as I want to stay longer, I think I need to get going now Mrs. Park. It's getting late." Luhan stated though he's a bit reluctant to leave the warm atmosphere he was having at the Park's household.

"Omo! You're right. It's almost time for the last bus to arrived. But then again, you're welcome to stay for the night if you missed it." she excitedly chimed which earned a huff from you and a chuckle from Luhan. "And how many times do I have to tell you to call me eomma?" she added crossing her arms.