Chapter 64

a/n: madaya kayo hindi niyo pinaabot yung quota ko sa twitter for this chapter, we're short of 40 RTs(?) :)) but since masyado akong natuwa bec of barcelona napost ko na as a gift! Anywaysss because we really need more tweets for #PushAwardsKathNiels dating gawi tayo ah 1K RT for every chapter na ipu-publish ko so make sure to check my twitter @EverythingKN every now and then :)

---

I WOKE up with two dark eyes staring at me and a figure hovering me.

"Hey..." I said awkwardly, seeing with how Dan look at me, his lips ajar.

Nanlaki ang mga mata niya na parang biglang natauhan nang magsalita ako. "Hala! Totoo ka!"

Nawala bigla ang antok ko at natawa. "What?"

Marahan niyang hinaplos ang pisngi ko. "You're real."

"Of course I'm real."

"I—what...how—" napahawak siya sa ulo na marahil ay sumasakit from hangover and confusion.

"You were drunk last night."

"Yeah...and?"

Nagkibit balikat ako, a smile still playing on my lips.

"Are...we okay?" He asked, uncertain.

"Yes." I answer cupping his face.

"Thank god." He gasped for air at pinagdikit ang noo namin.

"When was the last time you shaved?" Tanong ko while playing with the five o'clock shadow on his chin and upper lip. I must admit it's kinda hot though.

"For a while." Sagot niya nang inilibot ang mga mata sa buong mukha ko na para bang mawawala ako sa paningin niya.

"You missed me?" I asked in a teasing voice.

"God, you have no idea how much I miss you." He crashed his lips on mine for a hard searing kisses, showing me how much he do missed me.

I giggle and lightly push him. "It tickles."

"Hmm what?" His lips went to my jaw and neck.

"Your stubbles." I cupped his face at itinaas para pigilan siya sa mga halik niya na nakakakiliti.

"Sorry." He grinned. "Sobrang...miss...lang...talaga...kita—" he said in between raining kisses on my face that had me in fits of giggles.

"I missed you too so much, love." Wrapping my arms around his neck and plays with his hair.

Lumawak ang pagkakangisi niya at lalong inilapit ang mukha sa akin para sakupin ang mga labi ko. Napapikit ako and was about to respond to his kisses nang may maalala.

"Wait—" marahan ko siyang itinulak sa dibdib.

"I'll shave later." He said still trying to kiss me sa pagaakalang nakikiliti pa rin ako sa stubbles niya.

"But we need to talk." I brought his face up to stop his assault. "I have to tell you something—"

He pinned my wrists on both side of my head. "Can we talk later, love? Coz I really want to kiss you right now." He growled before capturing my lips for a searing kiss.

My eyes automatically closed, throwing my arms around Dan's neck and my lips moving accords to his. Yeah it can wait I guess.

His hand now inside my tank with his thumb drawing circles on my tummy, I moaned in his lips my own hands tugging his shirt up to try and take it off.