I Want To Come Home (Chris Motionless)

Chris's POV

The guys and I just finished a hometown gig and we were all heading back to Ricky's. "Hey Chris, that girl looks familiar." Josh said. I looked over and was shocked. No it can't be Midnight. She said she was going to move to LA to get her modeling career started. I walked over. "Hey hot stuff, what can I do for you tonight?" She asked while turning around. She looked so awful. She is a fucking prostitute. Once she got a good look at my face her jaw dropped. "Chris, Chris Cerulli." She said. "Midnight, what happened?" I asked. She broke down crying and fell to the ground. "Guys, go to Ricky's without me. I need to handle something." I said. They yelled goodbye. I picked Midnight up and she weighed nothing. I carried her to my house. "Go shower, I will get you some clothes." I said. She nodded. I left her a towel and a shirt and a pair of shorts of mine on the counter for her. She came out of the shower thirty minutes later. "Want to tell me what happened now?" I asked. She nodded. "I got to LA and my booking agent said I wouldn't get any jobs because I was too big so I started purging. I finally got a hold of my reality a year later. I had enough of it there and wanted to come home. I did and then I lost my job. So I turned to prostitution. I got a nice home from my pimp and then we started dating. He started abusing me so I left. I was working tonight just so I could get food." She said crying. I rubbed her back. "I'll order some Chinese." I said. She smiled. "Don't forget the lo mein." She said. I chuckled. "I won't." I said. I ordered it and picked I up. We were sitting at my table eating when I thought of Angelo. "Does your brother know your back?" I asked. "No, he was mad at me when I left so I didn't tell him." She said. "You should tell him your home." I said. She nodded. I picked up my phone and dialed Angelo's number. "Hey man, what's up?" He said. "Can you come over? It's really important." I said. "Sure man." He said. Midnight smiled a little and held my hand. "Chris, I know you probably don't want to talk about it but we never really broke up and I have missed you so much." She said. My heart stopped. I've missed her too and I haven't stopped thinking of her either. I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her. She kissed back. "I just want to come home Chris." She said. "Then welcome home." I said. She nuzzled her face into my neck. The door bell rang. "Come on in!" I yelled. "Angelo, someone would like to see you." I said. Midnight stood up and looked at him. "Mid, is that really you?" He asked. She nodded. She ran over and tackled him into a hug. "I decided to come home. I needed you and Chris." She said. He smiled and held her close. "I know I probably don't need to ask this again but can I date Midnight again?" I asked him. He nodded. We all sat around talking and laughing. Angelo headed home to Maggie and Kelly. I picked up Midnight and carried her to my bed. I changed into my pjs and crawled into bed. "I missed you Chris." She said. "I missed you too Midnight." I said. She moved over to me and rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and we fell asleep.