Chapter Fifteen

I want to dance with somebody

Tossy my over sized men's top in Christoffers direction I mentally congratulate myself proud that the something and I hit its target.

Holding it in his grip he lift the shirt I threw him up staring at it weirdly. It was a plain grey short sleeve t-shirt that is probably 3x my actual size. With a confused look on his face he looks over to me.

"Why do you own a extra large men's t-shirt?" He ask raising his eyebrows over to me.

"They're comfy to sleep in." I explain while jumping on my bed taking a seat on the edge

Chris gets up from my bed and tugs at he end of his shirt. Lifting it up I bite my lip as I see his beautiful body right in front of me. His tanned olive skin illuminates under my bedroom lights, I watch as his muscle tense with every movement. I had to admit he has the perfect body.

Ripping my gaze off his torso I try distract myself by playing with my fingers Hoping that he didn't notice my little day dream just then

"Staring is rude you know" he teases and I roll my eyes.

"I wasn't staring." I snap which only causes a cocky smirk.

"So why did you join a Russ bus?" He ask changing the subject and I am very grateful that he does. He makes himself comfy on the other side of my bed sinking himself in my sea of pillows.

"Because of the parties" laughs fill the room both knowing that I absolutely hate going to parties.

I look down at my carpet thinking for a second about my answer. I'm not entirely sure why I joined. I know one of the reason is because Vilde put me the spot scaring me with her gawking eye if I had said no, I swear she would have killed me .

"I guess it because I wanted to make more friends, and the easiest way is to join a bus" I answer I've never been the best at making friends, I think most of my schooling years I've had 3 friends. Eva, isak and Jonas. I think its the fact that she went up to me and asked so confidently that  I thought that it would be a good idea. Honestly I am so glad that I came to the first bus meeting.

I look back at him. "Why did you join?" I asked curious.

He looks down thinking for a moment before answering.

"Being in the penetrator is a tradition for the guys in my family. My granddad and dad joined, and I guess now it's was my turn." I widen my eye a surprise I didn't know it's been passed down through generations of Schistad. I always thought it was because he loved the parties and the attention he got from girls. I have learnt during these last couple of weeks that Christoffer is one of the well known penetrator. A lot of girls know him and a lot of guys look up to him. Like some weird leader put on a pedestal, but to me hes just some annoying guy I'm forced to sit with during biology. I laugh to myself how stupid it is to look up to some guy.