Chapter Fourty-Seven

Collide

Nodding my head to the sound of the music I stand next to Adam who is talking to some guys who's in his Maths class. Taking another sip of my drink I feel myself become a little tipsy.

As the yells from the crowd become louder I snap my head toward that direction and watch as someone is being held up in the air crowd surfing them. Laughing I watch as that guy falls to the ground as he gets to the end.

Looking over to Adam I become a little bored waiting here as he talks about quadratic with the other guys. Swaying my head from side to side my I smile seeing Noora and the girls waving at me noticing my presence.

Turning my attention to Adam I tell him I'll be back nodding quickly glanced over at me nodding his head, Not wanting to stop his conversation with his friends about who knows what. At that point, I had zoned out.

Walking over to the girls they hug me tightly happy that I made it.

"What happened to be sick?" Noora raises and eyebrow.

"Adam forced me to come," I tell them and they nod, not that bothered with my sudden change in mind. Looking over at Adam I see him laughing about something with his friends, glancing back over I see Chris swaying her body to the music.

"This is crazy!" I shout and they all nod agreeing. I've never been to a party this big. It's lucky that it's on the outskirts of town or else so many people would be having noise complains.

"What are we doing standing here? Let's dance! "I hear Eva say as she grabs my hands and Noora's who then linked up with Vilde, Sana and Chris. In a train type of pattern, we all make our ways to the middle of the crowd pushing pass the drunk bodies.

A wide smile grew on my face. I scull the last of my drinks before throwing it behind me not caring where it hit. Hearing a small shriek my eyes widen before joining the laughter from The others.

I let the music flow through me, following the beat and letting my body sway whatever direction it wanted to. Closing my eyes I tilt my head back enjoying this moment right now, right here. Smoke began to seep through us and my vision becomes a blur. The figures around me were nothing but shadows rocking to the beat.

Looking over to the others watching as their silhouettes become an outline

Looking over to the others watching as their silhouettes become an outline. With the heat of the light against my skin, I didn't care about what I looked like or who was looking. Raising one hand in the air I close my eyes and stopped trying to control myself and just let go.

 Raising one hand in the air I close my eyes and stopped trying to control myself and just let go