Chapter Twenty

Redeeming Our Bus

Finally exiting the classroom I gulp knowing that I accepted an invitation to another party I don't want to go too. I look over to Thomas who waves goodbye to me and heads the opposite way

Clutching my binder I glance down at the ground biting my lip. I can already see the happiness in Vilde's eyes when I tell her that we just got invited to another party. I'm sure she's already heard of this party and is trying to find a way of us getting in. Luckily for her I've already got us invitations.

I guess I can tell the group, even if I don't want to come they can 'redeem our bus reputation' without me. Which I personally think is stupid because, the penetrators do this type of stuff all the time but they don't get black listed or labelled as sluts.

But because Eva does it once, BAM she's shamed for it.

Just as I was about to reach my locker I feel a strong grip wrap around my wrist pulling me into a classroom.

Tumbling around I try regain balance. I shake my head and  everything begins to land in the spot it originally was in and not flying across the room. I soon realise who's grip it was that force me into the room.

"Christoffer?!" I say angrily.

He walks into the classroom closing the door behind him making sure no one saw us.

"Don't go to that party." his voice deep and full of anger. His eyes locked to mine. I glue my eyebrows together, unsure what he is talking about

 I glue my eyebrows together, unsure what he is talking about

"What?" I snap

"That party Thomas invited you, don't go"
He repeats  and I become even more confused. I knew he was listening into our conversation. I could practically see his ears light up while in line.

"Why?" I raise an eyebrow wondering why on earth he seems cares.

"Just don't" my lips form into a thin line as I run my fingers through my blonde hair. What does he mean don't go? He can't tell me what I can, and cannot do.

"I need a little more than just a 'don't go' Christoffer!" I yell back. He licks the bottom his his lips as he glances at the beige wall clicking his tongue at the bottom of his lip.

"Look I just have never liked Thomas I don't think he's a good person." My lips part.  Does he not hear the irony in what he is saying?

Rolling my eyes I sigh. "Coming from you! I'm sorry did you forget that you ruined my best friends relationship? Or have you done that so much times that you've lost count now?" He exhales a deep annoyed breath as he runs his fingers through his hair. Stepping a little closer to me he bites his bottom lip trying to convince me why I shouldn't go to the party.