[NSFW] Assassination: Italian Love ~ South Italy X Reader

Human/Mafia AU.
Note: Romano is Head of the Italian mafia. Italy is Co-head.
England is a spy and assassin for his brothers who run a secret agency, apart from the Government. They do assignments anonymously.
Spain, Germany, Prussia and France are allies to the Mafia with their own agendas. Also GerIta.

[Warning: Mature Themes Ahead. NSFW/Smut and Implied Smut. Mature Language.]

(Y/n)'s POV
I flicked my wrist and a dark red colour coated my lips. I set the object in my hand down onto the table. I pressed my lips together, smudging the lipstick, my forest green eyes flickering to stare at my lips, then back themselves. A knock resonated into the room. "Love? You ready?" Asked an English voice. I stood up, wiping my bright Crimson dress from non-existing dust. "Yes brother." I said. The door opened to reveal Arthur in a black suit. He smiled. "You look lovely in that dress." Complimented Arthur. I smiled. "Thank you brother. Though the real beauty is what it hides." I said as the dress swayed, giving a flickering glance at the knife held by a seemingly 'innocent' black garter at my thigh. He nodded. "Shall we?" He held out his arm that I took and we walked out. We seemed like the usual siblings as we walked into the party. Our eyes showed no such thing. "You ready?" Asked Arthur again. I nodded.

My mission?
Assassination.

My target?

Head of the Italian Mafia.

His name was unknown. The only thing which would differentiate him from the rest was a curl. He had a younger brother not to be mistaken with as he also had a curl. The difference? The younger was smaller and always was on the arm of his lover, a tall blond who was not to be mess with. That was all I knew but it was enough.

I scanned the area of the loud party. "Vaffanculo Toni!" I heard a voice yell. Laughter sprung through the room. I turned to see a man. Hazel eyes locked onto my own green ones. I let go of my brother's arm and headed towards the owner of those eyes. The curl soon took my interest. My target. So this was the head of the mafia? I gave him a shy smile, making the Italian surprised. "Ooh! Fratello is staring at a ragazza!" Teased a younger man next to him. I guessed by the curl and the obviousness of the blond next to him, that was the brother. "Shut it!" Yelled my target. I giggled as I headed towards a table. I simply picked up a glass of champagne and giggled as I swirled the liquid in its glass, lifting it up to only show my eyes. As one could put it, I was flirting from afar. He was familiar. He took my interest. Where have I seen those hazel eyes before? I never forget a face, but this man... I shook it off and took a taste of the champagne. Sweet. I felt eyes gazing at me. I glanced around and surveyed the surroundings. My target was surrounded by his brother, the lover and a dark haired man he was yelling at earlier. Toni I guessed. Toni was with an albino and a blond with hair the reached his shoulders. My plan was made.

I headed to a bathroom. I quickly made sure my lipstick wasn't smudged. I messed my hair up slightly to give myself a more desirable look. I let my eyes drop in an alluring gaze. I smirked. Let's go.

I walked out of the bathroom and my heels clicked as I walked over to the group. Let's pull the shy girl troupe. "Um excuse me?" I said shyly. My target turned to lock eyes with me. "I saw you staring at me earlier and I thought I might come and say Hello." I said. "Well, Hello there Bella. May I know the name of who captured my interest?" Asked my target. I blushed. "(Y/n). You are...?" "Call me Lovino." Lovino.... I've heard that name before. "Oh! Who's the Chica, Lovi?" Teased Toni as he threw an arm over Lovino's shoulder. "Ack! Fuck off Tomato bastard!" Complained Lovino. "It's the ragazza he was staring at earlier! Ooh! She's Bella! What's your name?" Said the brother excitedly. "(Y/n)." I answered. "Mine's Feliciano! Call me Feli!" He said. I've... Heard that before. I'm sure of it. "And I'm Antonio. Though everyone calls me Toni. You can call me whatever you want Hermosa." Flirted Toni. "I saw her first jerk!" Argued Lovino. "Oh? So you've admitted you find her attractive?" Teased Toni. "Shut it!" I giggled at their antics. Lovino froze and blushed. He cleared his throat. "Anyway. Bella, may we dance?" Asked Lovino as his hand opened for mine. I blushed. "I'd love to." I said as I took his outstretched hand.