36

"I always had that dream like my daddy before me."

               - 7 Years, Lucas Graham

"Jemma!" I scream.

Within seconds she's standing next to my bed, completely out of breath. "What is it?"

I feel a scrambling pain in my abdomen and double over in pain.

"I think it's time-" I pant, but start screaming with another wave of pain.

"Daisy! I need your help!" Jemma shouts.

I grip the sides of the bed. Everything around us begins to shake, much like the beginning of an earthquake. Jemma scrambles around in the drawers while Daisy concentrates on absorbing my earthquakes.

"Now do you want to try them?" Jemma says with a sort of 'I told ya so' attitude, handing me the quake absorbing gloves she suggested to me a few weeks ago.

"Not really." I grunt stubbornly, but I accept them and she helps me slide them over my arms.

"Now, I don't want you to push yet, but-" Jemma begins to ramble instructions at me but I completely ignore her and let out a scream.

"Or, disregard my medical expertise and push." She says agitated. Even with the gloves on, my mental powers are still at full capacity.

Completely by accident I push out my radar, making the both of them scream and cover their ears. Jemma tries to stay standing despite the ringing in her ears.

I immediately retract my radar, putting my focus back on my powers instead of my pain. "Sorry." I mutter.

"Try and warn us maybe next time." Daisy says rubbing her head.

I take a deep breath again and try and split my focus this time. I try and keep my screams inside my head and focus on pushing these babies out of me.

After what seemed like hours of pushing, Jemma finally delivered some good news.

"The first one is crowning!"

I let out one more scream, not because it hurt, but out of frustration. I pushes as hard as I possibly could.

"It's the male!" Jemma alerted us, slowing lifting up the child. I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I could stop pushing and take a breath.

She carried him over to a nearby table for what I assumed was to clean him up. I stopped everything just to get a look at him. I couldn't see much other than the blood coating his small body.

I waited patiently but anxiously, watching Jemma's every move. She quickly cut the umbilical cord, and started to wipe the blood away. It seemed like an eternity before she finally brought him over to me.

He was still screaming and I wasn't sure how to calm him. Jemma set him down so carefully you'd think he'd break if you breathed on him. I was still breathing hard, partially in shock of how beautiful he was.

He calmed down a bit and didn't scream as loud, it was more like quiet whimpers. He had a whisp of white hair on his head. I used my free hand to touch his face, his skin was so soft. His tiny hand reached up and latched around my finger. I laughed, but it was cut short by another groan of pain.

I nearly forgot I had one to go. Jemma quickly took him from my arms, I was immediately saddened, but I knew I had to be focused on her now.

"Okay, are you ready?" I heard Daisy say from the foot of my bed.

I nod quickly and try to ignore the pain. "I'm ready."

I started to push again, completely forgetting how much it hurt last time. I stopped for a moment before pushing even harder again and again. Each time harder than the last. Come on, come on, get out!

I ready myself for another push, but I stop at the sound of a new cry. My eyes shot open and the sight of Daisy holding her wanted to make me cry. It seemed an even longer period of time before they brought her over to me.

Well this is a bonus. She had Bucky's dark brown hair. I couldn't have been happier. I hope they have his eyes too. She didn't cry, but continued to reach her arms out in all different directions, like she was searching for something.

Jemma was at my side holding the other twin. She gently placed him in my other arm. I held the two closer to each other and he began to reach out too. They finally found each others arms and latched on to each other, making me smile uncontrollably.

She finally opened her eyes and I faintly heard Jemma and Daisy gasp. She had my emerald green eyes, it matched so perfectly with Bucky's hair. I glanced at the other twin, his eyes open as well. He had Bucky's ocean blue eyes.

He looked exactly like me but with blue eyes, he reminded me of snow. Each of them had something from both of us.

"Have you decided on any names?" Daisy said finally breaking the silence.

"Yes, actually." I couldn't stop smiling. "This is Sarah and James."

"That's beautiful..." Jemma sighed.

I gazed at their faces. They were both so amazing. I sat there for what seemed like hours. Refusing to pay attention to anything but them. It took me a while to even realize I was still laying in a puddle of my blood.

I didn't want this moment to end. Ever.

I know I've been kinda MIA for a few weeks. I just wasn't in the mood to write.

I'll try and update again later tonight.

Plz forget to vote and comment ;)