56

"Knocking soldier's down, like house of cards."

               - One Woman Army, Porcelain Black

"You ready?" I asked Steve.

"Let's go." He said jogging out of the terminal, towards the helicopter.

As I expected, Tony appeared with Rhodey tagging behind him, throwing a small disarming bomb at it, rendering it useless.

"Wow! It's so weird how you run into people at the airport." Tony said popping just his head out of his suit.

"Definitely weird." Rhodey agreed.

"Hear me out, Tony." Steve tried to reason with him. "That doctor, the psychiatrist. He's behind all of this."

King T'Challa jumped down from nowhere, standing off to the side between us and Tony.

"Captain." He said, standing up from his crouch.

"Your highness."

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in." Tony says. "That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"You're after the wrong people." I stated.

"Your judgement is a skew- your old boyfriend killed innocent people yesterday-"

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him!" Steve fired back. "We can't let the doctor find them first Tony."

"Steve." Natasha said coming up from behind us. "You know what's about to happen, do you really wanna punch your way outta this one?"

"Well, I prefer to use my powers to kick your ass, but I guess it's all the same." I smirked.

"Alright..." Tony sighed. "I've run out of patience. Underoos!"

Some sticky white material latched onto Steve's shield, and ripped it out of his arms. To more shots of the stuff shot out from something above us. Before I could see it, my hands were stuck together. Is this spider webbing?

I looked back up and noticed a smaller guy in spandex suit, sitting across from us, holding Steve's shield.

"Nice job, kid." Tony smiled.

"Thanks! Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better, it's just- new suit- it's nothing! Mr. Stark, it's perfect, thank you!" His voice is so shrill.

"Yea, we don't really need to strike up a conversation right now." Tony told him.

"What are you? 13?" I asked with disgust.

"15!" He said defensively.

"Nice child soldier, Tony." I said.

"You've been busy." Steve added.

"And you've been a complete idiot! Dragging in Clint, rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn't even wanna leave, a safe place! I'm trying to keep -... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed." Steve replied.

"Alright, we're done.." He muttered. "You're gonna turn Barnes, and Alex over and come with us, NOW! Because it's us! Come on...." He pleaded.

"We found it." Sam said over the radio. "The quin jet's in hangar five, north runway."

I raised my bound hands in the air and heard the pleasing sound of an arrow swoosh above. Tony looked surprised and looked behind him for Clint.

"Alright, Lang." Steve said.

"Hey, guys-" Peter tried to say something, but got cut off by Scott who appeared in his normal size, kicking him in the face.