40

"We all are living in a dream, but life ain't what it seems, oh everything's a mess"

               - Dream, Imagine Dragons

After our year on the run together, we were beginning to run out of cities we'd already stayed in a few times before. I can't bring Bucky back to America, so we jumped continents to Toronto, Canada.

It was closer to Clint's farm, but still far. We had a few more visits between Bucky and the twins, in so little time, they seem to have become completely obsessed with him. James always seemed a little more hesitant with him, but I see him gradually become more comfortable around him.

We had another meet up scheduled later this week, in the meantime I had to secure our safety here. Bucky always stayed inside while I left for things. It was easier to blend in without drawing too much attention. Both our faces were known by millions, but only one of us was a global fugitive. I'm not exactly an angel in the eyes of the public, but no one was calling for my head either.

I made sure to buy his favorite foods, occasionally I'd find souvenirs that helped trigger some old memories of his. Like a dress I would wear before the war, or something we would get for each other on special occasions.

I remember when I turned eighteen, Bucky took me to a street fair in Brooklyn. He spent all of his money trying to win me a stuffed bunny. Long story short, he never did win it. We hadn't any money left for a bus ticket, and had to walk home.

It was fun though, we even got to dance together. I used to love dancing with him.

I kept walking around the street market, eyes peeled for anything I could bring back to him. I already had plums, but still needed more avocados.

I picked up a clean looking one, testing it's freshness. I turned it over in my hand a few times, I was about to set it down in my basket, but I heard a small clip of static in my ear.

"That one doesn't look so ripe." A voice says. I whip my head around, but there's no one there. My eyes dart around, searching for anyone who could've been close enough.

"Relax, Miss Rogers. I'm only in your right ear." Was that who I think it was? That's right, I still had Jemma's amplifier. Of course they would be able to connect to it.

"Coulson?" I ask a little pissed off, mainly because he scared the hell out of me. "How did you find me?"

Have they been tracking me? Do they know about Bucky? Are they looking for the twins as well? What if they already got to them?

"We can discuss that later, right now we need you."

"Why?" I ask still looking around for him.

"It's Hydra." He said stiffly. "They have Jemma."

AN: Hey, I know I haven't updated in like a month, so i just wanted to post a little filler chapter. This is basically the introduction to Civil War. I am switching back over to Agent's of Shield for a few episodes from their third season, just right before Civil War.

This takes place when Hydra is trying to open up the rock portal, and they kidnap Jemma and Fitz, because they went through the portal and made it back. Right now I've got about nine chapters left, and then we'll officially be in Civil War.

I wanna have her around Shield, sort of helping them take down Hydra. Then she'll see what happened in Lagos and rush back to the Avengers.

I am writing Civil War right now, and I'm about two chapters into the movie. And I'll start slowly updating again once I'm done writing that.

Up to that point I have nothing officially planned. I do have certain future movies I want to have Alex pop up in. I am going to put her in the new Spiderman film, just because Tony and her are going to have some things to discuss and settle.

I'm not putting her in Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Black Panther. There isn't any reason for her to be there. And I know there is some speculation that Bucky might be in Black Panther, but I'm not gonna do it because it's a new solo movie, and I just wanna leave the focus of that on him.

However, I do really want her to be in Thor Ragnarok. Not just because the trailer looks awesome as shit ( And it really does ) but because I do plan to use it as her tie in for Infinity War.

And finally, with Infinity War, I'm just letting you all know now ahead of time. I will be killing Alex. I have my reasons and it's gonna add up to more. It may not be the end of this series for me though. ( sorry for spoiling the end, but it's necessary )

Since she does have the twins, I thought it would be cool to add them to the next generation of Marvel, and write their story. I know a lot of contracts with certain actors are expiring after Infinity War, and Marvel is already planning ahead with new actors and solo movies, such as Spider Man, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, and potentially Bucky ( Because Sebastian has a nine movie contract with Marvel ).

Also, little bonus, I made another video. I didn't put any clips of Cara, this one is just pure Marvel. Mostly because it's hard to find good enough clips of her to use.

But anyway, that's all I have for right now. Let me know your guys thoughts, and I'll try to update sooner this time

•Peace