45

"I'm only human after all, don't put your blame on me."

              -Human, Rag'n'Bone Man

The visions were more than troubling now. If what I saw is really meant to happen, then I'm not leaving here till I know my brother is safe.

What I don't understand is why. Why are we fighting? Why would one of us kill the other? And whose body was Tony kneeling over?

Tony's face in the vision was a fit of anger and rage. It has to be someone close to him. One of the avengers, but definitely not me. What all of this means for the future of the Avengers I don't have a clue, but one of us isn't making it out alive.

Leaving Bucky right now isn't a very comforting thing for either of us, but it's my only option. If he's in trouble too I might need to warn him. I sent him a text, telling him he needed to move locations. It should give us a little more time. Tensions are extremely high, and there is a lot at stake because of what happened in Nigeria

The Avengers were on a mission. I'm not sure why, but Wanda didn't do the greatest job.

I don't know exactly what happened there, or even why they were there in the first place. Knowing the area, they might've been hunting Hydra agents. Although Rumlow certainly wasn't the last of them.

I know I can't stop what's coming, I saw first hand that these visions don't play around. Whatever our fate is as a team, is inevitable.

It seems weird to think of us that way. A team. They are. But I still feel like the kid in the class with no friends, who's being forced into a group project.

It's not like I've never given them a reason not to dislike me. I'm moody, annoying, sarcastic, and a psychopath.

I automatically got through the security gates no problem. All the guards obviously already knew who I was, but for some reason I still had to go through fingerprint and pupil scanning.

I stood in front of the double front doors, there was a small fingerprint panel, a little speaker, and a small camera that followed any movement I made. I looked at it questioningly. This worlds technology is still so strange and new to me. I don't understand what makes it work, but it just does.

I stepped forward, prepared to place my finger on the scanner. A loud paging noise came out of the speaker making me jump back. I didn't move, the paging stopped and was replaced with some background static.

"Hello, do you have a password Miss Rogers?" I recognized the voice, it belongs to Tony. His tone was teasing and I could hear him snickering in the background. I just rolled my eyes.

"You're hilarious." I said folding my arms. "Let me in."

"Let me innnn........" Tony said fishing for more.

".....Please." I mumbled.

"There we go!" He cheered. Stick a cork in it tin can.

Within seconds the doors released pressure and slid open. I let my arms fall back down to my side and stomped down the hallway.

Once I found my way out of the hallway there were a few other directions to go, so I choose the closest flight of stairs.

I jogged up the stairs, they were of metal, and so were all the walls. As I got higher up, the metal walls disappeared and I was surrounded by huge glass windows.

The scene around the room was very..... Modern. There was a kitchen that was connected to a living room and long table between the two. This place was huge. Tony really did go all out for this.