60

"And I feel it running through my veins."

              - Until We Go Down, Ruelle

This was probably one of my less thought out plans. Maybe I'm just borderline stupid. But I didn't have time to waste thinking about everything that could go wrong. This kid better be worth my troubles.

"Good morning, Students, my name is Ms. Barnes." I did my best fake smile possible, but I'm sure real teachers do it everyday. "I'll be substituting for Ms. Kemper today."

Peter was still unattentive to my presence, staring absentmindedly at his laptop. Part of me wanted to chuck a marker at him. Instead I simply walked up to him, and closed the screen.

"I do expect you to at least pay attention in my class Mr.?"

At first he looked embarrassed that I called him out, then after a moment his face started to recognize who was talking to him. He just stared at me in awe.

"... p-parker... " He managed to mutter out in his state of shock.

"Well Mr. Parker, I'll have to confiscate your laptop, and I'd like for you to see me after class." I continued to smile.

He wanted to fight me, I could smell it. But alas his poor secrets, all the better for me though.

+

I threw some worksheets at the kids and that seemed to keep them busy while I went through Peter's computer. The kid documented his entire trip to Germany with Stark's assistant. I could've done without reliving that day at the airport, but this was more than I needed.

Finally, the bell rang, and the students eagerly ran out the door. I on the other hand, kicked up my feet and waited for Peter. He spent the whole hour glaring at me. Not that I blame him, even I find me annoying. But. he did have a strong dislike for me. I have Tony to thank for that.

As soon as the door closed he jumped up from his chair up to me.

"Mr. Stark will find out you're here!" He threatened.

"Oh, really? That's nice." I said absentmindedly, avoiding his gaze.

"He'll lock you up, s-so I'd be scared if I were you..." He said, trying to sound confident. I twisted his computer around and replayed the footage for him.

"If I were you... I'd tell Mr. Stark to get here soon. If he wants his secret Avenger, to stay a secret." I threatened. "Because I would hate to have to reveal you secret, Peter. I really would."

He definitely looks rattled, but I needed to seal the deal.

My lips tugged into a smirk. "I'd hate to see something happen to poor Aunt May. So you tell Stark he has till tonight to catch me." 

+

I know this is really short, but the next one will be much longer and better.