The Secret 2- Part 2

Kristelle: Hey Guys! How are you all? Just to make it clear, the first part was the present but this part and a few more parts coming up will be in past. It will say when it is in the present again:) Ok thanks for reading my stories:)

*Four months ago*

'Well, Maria. We're here!' Dad laughed pointing at the small house in front of us.

I smiled back at him. We got our bags and opened the front door of the house.

'HMM... HOME SWEET HOME!' He sniffed.

'Yeah.' I frowned.

I placed my bag on the small wooden sofa. The house was tiny, and it was very dirty. All furnitures were covered in dust and spider webs.

'Dad, this place is.. erm...'

'Yes?' He raised his eyebrow.

'It's... beautiful.' I sighed.

'Maria, I know you didn't want to move schools or move towns but you didn't deserve to be treated like that.'

He hugged me tightly.

'Dad, I was fine.' I frowned.

'You weren't! Come-on lets give this place a good clean.' He smiled.

I faked a smile and placed my bags on the bed. The house didn't have any rooms, it was just one small room where there was a corner for the bed, a corner for the living room, a corner where theres a to-... Oh.. Just realised the toilet's outside, it's like a small cubicle that you need to enter to get in.

We both got to work and cleaned the whole house. I sweeped the wooden floor and washed it with soap and water. After six hours of hard work, the house was sparkling clean! I sat down on the sofa with Dad.

'Aiden and Lauren are coming tomorrow. They've decided to come live with us, here in Dayton.' Dad smiled.

'Really?!' I asked.

'Yeah.' He smiled.

'Dad, do you not have any feelings for Lauren. She's really nice.'

'Maria!' He snapped.

'What?!' I laughed.

'Me and Lauren are just friends. And that's it!' He frowned.

'Ok! Jeez, Dad calm down!' I laughed.