The Secret 2- Part 51

'Maria!' Dad yelled. We all turned around and saw Dad quickly running up to us. 'Maria!' He shouted again. 'What's wrong, Dad?' I asked. As he took his last few steps towards me he said, 'I have to tell you something.' 'What is it?' I laughed. He tried to speak but words didn't come out of his mouth. He scratched his head, 'Erm..' He frowned at me and his eyes started going watery for some reason. 'DAD! What is it?' 'Andy are you ok?' Lauren asked. She slowly walked up to him and placed her arm over her shoulder. 'Maria.. Erm..' He coughed. 'WE HAVE TO GO... Now!!' He shouted. 'What?! But we are still eating.' I said. 'We have to go!' He grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the table. 'I'm sorry, your majesty.' I frowned. 'It's ok. Don't worry, I understand.' She smiled. We walked off with Lauren and Aiden behind us. 'Dad, what's the matter?!' I asked as we left their house. He ignored me. When we arrived at our house he sat down on the sofa staring at the floor. His eyes started going watery again. I saw a tear that dropped from his cheek. It was the first time I've ever seen him like this. It was awful and I could feel his pain and grief. I sat down next to him and muttered, 'Why are you being like this? We're suppose to tell each other everything.' He looked at me and more tears poured from his eyes. He hugged me tightly and whispered, 'You're my princess. Nobody else's!' I nodded my head and said, 'Of course, Dad.' He let go off me and held my hands, 'Maria, promise me you'll NEVER leave me no matter what happens.' I wiped his tears and smiled, 'I promise.' I hugged him again.