The Secret 2- Part 57

*Queen's P.O.V*

I sat down on the sofa and read a book. I placed my feet up on the sofa and turned a page. 'Good afternoon, your majesty.' A voice said. I looked to my left and there stood a tall, skinny woman in a bl@ck suit. Her brunette hair was neatly put up in a bun and her beady eyes were covered with glasses. She glanced at me then smiled. She had a notepad and a pen by which she placed under her arm. I glared at her I.D hanging from her neck and realised she was a psychologist. 'Erm... You're a psychologist?' I asked. She nodded her head, 'Yes your majesty, I've just seen Isabella.' I quickly got up from the sofa and ran up to her. 'WHAT?! What's wrong with Isabella?!' I yelled. 'One of the maids found her in her room with a knife screaming. She's in a lot of depression, your majesty. I will come back tomorrow to see how she's doing.' She said as she walked off. I sprinted to Isabella's room. I quickly opened the door. My eyes widened as I saw Isabella laying on the floor covered in blood. She had a knife by her hand and her eyes was closed. I felt tears running down my face as I quickly ran up to her. I got her head and carefully placed it on my lap. 'Isabella!!' I screamed. Hot tears ran down my face. 'What happened to you!!' I yelled. Her eyes slowly opened. She looked up at me, she looked very scared. 'Everyone hates me!' She cried. 'Honey, I don't hate you! I love you!' I said. 'No you don't! You love Maria! You've left me, you're not on my side anymore.' She yelled back. I hugged her tightly but she just pushed me away. 'I've always been on your side, Isabella and I always will.' I cried. 'Prove it, Mom! Make her leave this house.' She muttered. I looked down on the ground and stared at the splattered blood. I then looked at her and frowned. 'I promise.' I mumbled as I gave her a quick hug.