The Secret 2- Part 62

I slowly opened my eyes and looked over to my left. My husband was gone. I got up and placed my slippers on. I walked over to my balconey and stared out at the gardeners with their brown straw hats all watering the plants. I looked over at the maids outside. Then I remembered Maria. Was I dreaming? I remember her coming in to my room and giving me a present then I told her to put it in the bin. I frowned, I can't believe I said that to her... even in my dream. I looked over at the desk where I remember her putting the present. But the present wasn't there meaning that it was all a dream. Then I remember she said, she'd put it somewhere just in case I change my mind. I looked around my room, on tables, behind the tv... EVERYWHERE. I was about to give up when I looked over at the table where my necklace was. And there it was! A small bl@ck box with a note stuck on it. I got the note and box and sat down on my bed. The note said, 'Your Majesty, thank you so much for the opportunity to meet you and for giving me the job. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please accept this present I made for you. I hope you like it. Love, Maria :) xx' I felt tears run down my eyes. I can't believe how mean I was to her, I just wanted Isabella to feel that I am on her side. She doesn't know how much I hated being horrible to her. I sighed as I opened the bl@ck box. Inside was a hand-made bracelet made from small sea-shells. It was beautiful and I can't believe Maria made it. 'I have to go speak to her and apologize!' I whispered to myself. I grabbed my bag and walked off.