The Secret 2- Part 22

*Present*

I placed some of my books in my locker but right at the back of the locker was a little note that said,

'I'm sorry :( Maybe it still isn't the right time for you to meet me yet. But I want you to know that someday I'll build you a castle where you will be princess and I'll be the prince. Love your prince charming xx'

At the corner of my locker was a rose with a ribbon decorating it.

'Who the cookie are you?! Please tell me this isn't another joke.' I sighed as I examined the note again.

'Booo!!' Someone shouted behind me.

I jumped in fright as I recognised the voice. It was Aiden. I quickly shoved the note in my locker closing it as fast as I could.

'Maria, what was that?!' He laughed.

'No..nothing.. I was just checking my time table.' I stuttered.

'Maria, we've been in this school for almost four months now. You still haven't learned your time table?' He asked.

I shook my head.

'Well, are we still meeting at the benches for lunch.' He asked.

'Yeah, sure. Whatever...' I walked off.

*Austin's P.O.V*

'Austin, I've been looking for you everywhere. Where have you been?' Isabella laughed.

'Just... outside.' I said.

'Oh... Ok..'

'Sorry Isabella, I got to go. I need to go to my next lesson. I'll see you later.' I said grabbing my stuff.

'See you at the bench at lunch?' She asked.

'Yeah.. Yeah sure.' I smiled. I walked off.