The Secret 2- Part 78

I got a bucket and started filling it up with flour from the kitchen. I smiled to myself as I placed the last bag into the bucket. I slowly. dragged it in to Isabella's room. I quietly used the chair she had and placed it near her toilet door. I got the bucket and stood on the chair. I slowly placed the bucket on to the top of the door so that when she opens the door to use the bathroom, it will crash into her head. 'What a sight that would be!' I thought. Once the bucket was all set, I slowly placed the chair back where I found it and crept out. I looked back at Isabella and whispered, 'Sleep tight, snow white!' I smirked.

*Next Morning*

'AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH' Isabella screamed. I placed my magazine down on my bed and smirked to myself. 'MARIA!!!! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!' She yelled. She stomped to my room and quickly opened my door. 'What's the matter my dear, cous'?' I smiled. 'You bitch! Look at me?!' She moaned. Her perfect brunette hair was covered in white flour and so was her face. 'I thought you liked being a princess?!' I smirked, 'See! Now you look like Snow White!' I winked. I got up from my bed and walked past her. 'Oh wait...' I stopped, 'Don't get flour onto my carpet. Mom decorated it specially for me.' I winked as I walked off.