The Secret 2- Part 75

I turned around and there stood Austin. 'I'm so sorry.' He mumbled. I quickly limped towards him and gave him a hug. 'No! It's fine don't worry.' I smiled. 'No it's not! I should of listened to you. I'm sorry.' He frowned. 'It's honestly fine!' I laughed. 'I'm going to go now.' Aiden muttered. I was sure he was feeling very awkward. 'No! Don't! Please?' I said. I limped up to him and slowly sat down next to him on the ground. Austin sat down next to me. 'Please give me an advice.' I mumbled, 'I have no idea what to do. I'm scared of what I'll end up doing in the end. I feel like I'll let everybody down.' 'Maria, you won't let anyone down. We love you as you are. You don't need to change. Just be yourself. At first it's going to be hard but you'll get used to it.' Austin smiled. 'Yeah, Maria! Please promise me you won't change like what happened last time.' Aiden laughed. I laughed with him. Aiden, Austin and I stayed there until the sun went down. I gazed at the stars with Austin and Aiden by my side. I wiped the running tear that dropped onto my cheek. I smiled to myself and thought, 'What else have I got to loose? If I mess everything up, I mess everything up. Who freaking cares?!' I sighed and slowly got up. 'Come-on! Let's face this!' I smiled. We all walked home. As I arrived at my house with Aiden and Austin following me, I smiled at Dad. He gave me a big hug. I then looked at the Queen. 'Let's do this!' I smiled.