The Secret 2- Part 10

I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door to the classroom. A young, slim lady was in front of the class talking to them when I suddenly disrupted them as I walked in to the classroom. Everyone stared at me and gave me weird looks. It reminded me of my old school, everyone judged me with the way I looked. I saw a girl stare at the mud stains on my top. My bulky glasses covered my eyes and my hair was messily put up in a pony tail. Let's just say its my usual look when I go to school. I smiled at the young lady. I was pretty sure she was my form tutor and I think she's called Miss Drew. I slowly closed the door behind me and tip-toed to the middle of the classroom.

'I'm Maria. I'm new here.' I whispered.

'Oh.' Miss Drew smiled. 'Everyone, we have a new girl joining our class. Please be nice to her.'

'Please, will you go sit over there, next to April.'

She pointed at a chair with a built in table next to a girl. It was different and I've never seen anything like it before. It was a chair with a small table on the right hand side. It was cool! I sat down and stared at the people around me. They all rolled their eyes at me and some gave me funny looks. As I looked to my left, something caught my eye. It was the guy I saw this morning. He sat down on his chair with one of his feet across the other. His blonde wavy hair was again, perfect. It was beyond imagination. His pretty face faced the teacher. I could tell he was popular and rich. He has bodyguards follow him everywhere he goes. But then again, as Aiden had told me, the guy and his family was part of the royal family's close friends. It was pretty obvious his parents wont let him go anywhere without bodyguards following him in case of anything happening.

'Maria Davis?' A girl shook me.

I realised that almost all pupils had left the class to go to their first lesson. I woke up from my imagination again and quickly stood up.

'Ermm.. Yes?!' I smiled.

'I'm April, what lesson do you have first?' She asked. Her ginger wavy hair was beautifully plaited with ribbons and a headband to decorate it. Her bright blue eyes glistened.

'Erm.. Social Studies?! I don't really know what that is. I'm from England you see.'

'Ah.' She nodded her head. 'I have that too.'

She linked arms with me and we walked off to our first lesson.