The Secret 2- Part 15

Everyone stopped what they were doing as they heard a quiet tap on the door.

'Come in.' Mrs Smith yelled.

A tall, slim lady opened the door as she smiled at Mrs Smith. Her light brown hair was neatly put up into a tight bun with her side fringe arranged nicely. She was wearing a light grey women's suit with a light grey skirt.

'Please can Maria Davis and Austin Carter see the principal right now.' She smiled.

She walked off closing the door behind her. Austin and I both got our bags and walked out the door. He frowned at me and I rolled my eyes back at him.

'What have you done now, Ria.'

'It's MA-ria!' I yelled, 'And do you mean, what have YOU done?'

As we saw the principals office from a distance, I saw my Dad and a married couple enter the office with bodyguards waiting outside the room. Austin and I both looked at each other in confusion. We both sat down on the benches next to the office.

'Why are our parents here?!' I asked Austin.

'I dont know.' He said.

Then the door opened.

'Come on in.' The same lady said to us.

Austin and I both got up and walked in. Inside the room was a desk with Mr Bolton sat down looking ashamed of Austin. There were two sets of chairs on one side of his desk with my dad sat down and three other chairs on the other side with Austin's parents sat down on it.

'Maria, Austin, please have a sit.' Mr Bolton said.

We both sat down. Mr Carter frowned at Austin.

'Mr Carter, you rightly know that we do NOT tolerate bullying in our school.' Mr Bolton yelled at Austin. 'We got a complaint from one of our grade elevens and they said that you threw a cream pie at Miss Davis at lunch time yesterday.' He continued.

'Aiden.' I thought.

I looked down in shame and avoided eye contact with anyone in the room.

'We have decided that you will help the canteen every lunch for a week to clean the tables as a punishment.' Mr Bolton said.

I was expecting Austin's parents to say that he shouldn't clean the canteen but they didnt and just listened to the principal.

'Mr and Mrs Carter, I suggest you talk to your son about this. I do not tolerate this sort of behaviour especially coming from your family Mr Carter.' He said.

'Don't worry Mr Bolton. I will talk to him.' He grinned.

I don't know what Mr Carter just did but it was a scary grin.