The Secret 2- Part 71

'Maria! Why can't you love me?!' Aiden said as he grabbed my arm. I turned back around and shrugged. I shook my arm so he would let go and he did. 'Are you freaking joking me?!' I laughed, 'You really want to freaking know why I freaking hate you.' He just stared at me and listened. 'Well, let me freaking start with what freaking happened today. Firstly, you are the freaking reason why me and Austin are not in a good situation right now. Secondly, you're a freaking jerk. Thirdly, you're a freaking jerk. Fourthly, you're a freaking jerk and lastly you're a freaking jerk.' There was an awkward silence, 'Oops! Did I forget... You're a freaking jerk.' I laughed and walked off but I stopped when he said, 'Is it because Austin is rich as fuck and I'm just a rubbish bin? Because I can work hard and be rich like Austin if that's what you want.' I raised my eyebrow at him and quickly walked up to him. I slapped him hard across the face. 'Is that how low you freaking think I am. I freaking love Austin because he showed me kindness. I don't freaking care about his money, even if he's a homeless guy with no money I would still freaking love him.' There was silence again. 'You wanna freaking know why? Because he has a freaking heart. Unlike you.' I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms. Then it happened. My heart beated rapidly. I watched his right hand whip through the air. He was milimetres from hitting me...