The Secret 2- Part 74

'Maria, you're a princess.' My Dad explained, 'The Queen is your real mother.' 'WHAT?!' Isabella quickly stood up from her seat and frowned at my Dad in shock. 'I'm so sorry I've been awful to you. I didn't know you were my real daughter.' The Queen said. My heart beated rapidly. Are they being serious?! It's probably a prank or something and why hasn't my Dad told me about this. 'Maria! I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't want to loose you.' My Dad said as he gave me quick hug. Everyone... well maybe just me, Lauren, Isabella and Aiden were very shocked. I didn't know if I was meant to believe them or not. I started laughing hysterically. I walked around the room grinning at my surroundings. 'Oh.. come on! Come out already!' I yelled. 'I know this is a prank from that MTV show, punk'd.' I laughed, 'I'm not stupid. I didn't get fooled. Come-on! Come out, already!' I grinned at the window. 'Yeah! It's definitely just a prank, Maria. You're not a princess and you never will be, right?' Isabella raised her eyebrow at the Queen. Everyone just stared and glared at us two. I guess it was true. It wasn't a prank like what I've seen on TV at my friend's house. Tears flooded my eyes as I stared at the Queen. I frowned at her and said, 'I'm not your daughter and I never will be!' I ran out the house. I didn't know where I was going but I just kept on running. I heard Aiden run after me, shouting my name but I just continued running and ignored him. I wiped the tears that ran down my face until I tripped over a piece of stick and fell on the floor. I think I twisted my ankle. Aiden came running up to me and picked me up. He carried me to a nearby tree and placed me down under it. He examined my ankle, 'I don't think you've broken it. I think you've just twisted it.' He said. Tears ran down my eyes again, 'I can't believe it was all a lie. My life has been full of lies and now I find out I'm a freaking princess?! What the cookie am I suppose to freaking do, Aiden. I'm so confused.' I glared at flowers planted next to the tree. Aiden wiped the tears and smiled, 'Since when has Maria Davis ever given up?' I laughed, 'Never.' 'Exactly. It wouldn't hurt to try, right?' I shook my head. 'But I just can't believe it.' 'Well you should, princess.' He smiled. I smiled back at him. 'Maria, I'm sorry I've been an asshole to you. I'm sorry about what happened to you and Austin.' He frowned. 'It's fine. It's happened now. There's nothing we can do anymore, he hates me now.' I said. 'Ah! Well that's where you're wrong. I talked to him.' He smiled. 'What?! You talked to him... and told him that you...?' He nodded his head. 'Maria?' A voice behind us said...