The Secret 2- Part 68

I slowly turned around and said, 'Yes?' Austin walked up to me, smiling like a mad clown. Literally! I'm not even emphasising.. Okay, maybe a bit. 'What did you just say?' He laughed. 'Nothing.' 'No! You said something. I heard you.' He grinned. 'I honestly didn't say anything.' I smiled. 'Stop lying! I know you're lying.' He said. I looked down on the ground because it was true, I was lying. 'I said I love you.' I whispered. He started laughing. He picked me up from the ground. He spun me round in a circle and smiled. He yelled, 'This is the happiest day of my life, Maria! And it's all because of you.' People started staring at us. I laughed too and lightly slapped him on the arms. 'Put me down! People are staring!' I laughed. 'I don't care! I want the whole world to know that I love you.' He smiled. He carefully placed me back down on the ground and yelled at the people passing by. 'You hear that?! I LOVE MARIA DAVIS! AND THERE'S NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO TO CHANGE THAT, EVEN MY DAD!!!' He yelled. I blushed as Austin pointed at me. I thought people were going to say something rude to me or something but I was wrong. They just smiled at me and carried on with their business. Austin slowly walked up to me and smiled. 'What's wrong?' I asked. He placed his arms around my me and whispered, 'I love you.' I grinned back at him and said, 'Not as much as I love you.'