The Secret 2- Part 59

'Dad! Why do I have to stay at the palace for a week?!' I groaned as I sat down on the sofa. 'Because, it will be easier for you to do your job so you don't have to be coming back here then to the palace.' He explained as he placed my last pile of clothes in a big bag. 'Dad! I don't care. I can cope with that, I've done it for the past few months.' I frowned. He placed my bag on the bed and say down next to me. 'By the end of this week, you'll know.' He smiled. 'Know what?!' I raised my eyebrow at him. 'A very important information.' He grinned again. 'Like?' He just laughed and gave me tight hug. 'Honey, whatever happens please don't ever forget about me.' He frowned. It looks like he was about to cry. I just laughed and said, 'Dad? Since when have you been such a drama queen?' We both laughed. 'Why do I feel like you're saying goodbye to me?' I asked. 'I'm not saying goodbye to you. I'll always be here if you need me.' He smiled. He got up and grabbed my bag. He gave it to me and I stood up. As I was about to walk away, I looked back at Dad. I smiled, 'Say to Aiden, I'll miss him.' He nodded his head. 'Why don't you tell him yourself.' A voice said behind me. I turned around and there stood Lauren and Aiden. Lauren gave me a quick hug. I stared at Aiden for a second then we gave each other a hug. 'Look after yourself.' He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head. I made my way to the palace. Why am I feeling like this? Aiden, Lauren and Dad have all been acting so weird lately. What's going on? I walked inside the palace and noticed Isabella and the Queen sitting down on the sofa. As I was about to walk off to the maid's lockers, the Queen stopped me. 'MARIA! GO MAKE ME COFFEE.' She snapped. She looked furious. She's not usually like this. 'Erm.. Of course you're majesty.' 'HURRY!! Isabella, why don't you help her?' She grinned. 'I'd love to help her.' We both walked to the kitchen. She leaned against the table and watched me make coffee. As I placed sugar in the mug, she said, 'That's too much!' I took the spoon and placed some of the sugar in the bin. After I've finished making the hot coffee she said, 'Here let me take it for you.' 'Are you sure?' I asked. 'Anything for the Queen.' She grinned. She grabbed the coffee from me. I cleaned the sugar and milk that spilt on the desk. 'Maria?' She said. I thought she had gone but I guess not. As I looked at her, she threw the coffee at my face. The coffee was so hot it literally burnt my face. 'Owwww!' I screamed. She just laughed and walked off.