The Secret 2- Part 7

I looked at the question for a few seconds and realised that my mind completely went blank. I couldn't remember how to work it out and it was just the first question! Ten minutes had already passed and I was still stuck on the first question. I could remember that I revised it with Dad but I just can't remember how it was done! My mind went dead! I tried to remember but I just really couldn't. I looked at Mrs Johnson, her beady eyes were covered with glasses. She cringed as she looked at me. I quickly looked back at my paper. Fifteen minutes had passed and only forty-five minutes left to complete forty hard questions. I glanced at Aiden for a minute. He flicked through pages easily.

'He must be finding it easy.' I thought.

'I haven't done anything yet!' I thought again, now panicking!

Aiden, saw me looking at him and looked back at me.

'Good luck!' He whispered as he smiled at me.

'You too!' I smiled back.

'Ssshhhssshh!' Mrs Johnson snapped.

We both quickly turned back to look at our tests. Then a flashback of Lauren, Dad and Aiden cheering and smiling filled my head. The equations and sums came flooding back to my head. I finally worked out the first question.

'Now only thirty-nine questions left.' I thought...