The Secret 2- Part 44

'I heard your family are having dinner with the Queen.' Austin smiled as he placed a grape in his mouth. 'Yeah.' I smiled back. 'Are you excited?' He asked. 'Yeah.. Well I don't know. I feel like something bad is going to happen tonight.' I frowned. 'Maria! You're just nervous. You shouldn't worry about it.' He smiled as he placed his hand on my shoulder. 'You're right.' I smiled. I laid down on the grass and stared up at the bright blue sky. Austin laid down next to me and stared at the sky too. After a few minutes he got up and said, 'Right! Where do you want to go?!' I got up from the ground and raised my eyebrow, 'What?!' 'I'm bored! Let's go out!' He said. 'What?! Right now?.. During school?!' I asked. 'Hell... Yeah!! Why?! Are you scared to get into trouble?' He teased me. 'No! What about your body guards? Are they coming too?' We both stared at the bodyguards from a distance. They stared back at us. 'No! They won't let me go out... I'll just get into trouble.' He grabbed my hand and whispered, 'Follow me! I have a plan!' We both started walking to the toilets. The bodyguards trailed behind us. 'Go to the front gates and meet me there. I'm going to climb through the toilet windows. Ok?' He smiled. 'Ok.' I said. I ran off to the front gates.

*Austin's P.O.V*

I waited outside the restroom and waited for my bodyguards to catch up with me. 'I'm just going to the restroom. Wait for me here.' The bodyguards both nodded their heads and stood by the doors. I quickly ran into the restroom and noticed two guys in it. I waited for them to leave and climbed up to the window. I quickly opened the window trying to not make any noises and noticed Maria standing there. She pulled me through the window. I fell on the ground. I quickly got up and hugged her tightly. 'We're free!!' I whispered. She just laughed. We climbed over the gates and walked across the road. I placed my bl@ck sunglasses and a hat to try and avoid anyone from recognising me. Maria waved her hand about and a yellow, small car pulled over. 'What the hell is that?!' I yelled. 'You don't know what this is?' She laughed. I shook my head. 'It's called a Taxi.' She laughed. She opened the door for me and bowed. 'Your highness your cab is ready.' She laughed. I laughed at her, 'Why, thank-you.' We both got in. 'Into town, please.' Maria smiled at the driver. 'I love being with you, Maria. I feel like I can just be me and not do what others tell me to do. I don't need to impress anyone. Just me.' I smiled. She smiled back at me.