The Secret 2- Part 9

'Well... We're here.' Aiden mumbled as we both stared at the school in front of us. We saw a bunch of people enter the school with earphones in their ears. Everywhere I looked, there were couples holding hands or kissing. It was quite awkward. As we were about to cross the road to get to the entrance of the school, we were stopped by two limousines. The wheels splashed on the puddles, as it had just been raining last night and splattered all over me. I was covered in water and mud.

'Oi!!' Aiden yelled at the limousine.

He was about to run to them but I managed to grab his arm and stop him.

'Aiden, it's fine. I've got tissues.' I smiled.

'Are you sure you're ok?' He asked.

I nodded my head and smiled again. I wiped the water off my face and clothes. We walked across the road and stared at the school's surroundings. It was beautiful and I could tell I will love it here. The school was covered with plants planted at each corners. I smiled as I admired the size of the school, it was massive! We slowly walked inside and looked at the familiar lockers that we'd passed at the tour. We both sat down on the bench next to the lockers and stared at the passing pupils each minding their own business. Their voices whistled and mumbled in my ears as I tried to understand what they were all trying to talk about.

Then.... Everyone went quiet... I raised my eyebrow at Aiden. He gave me a 'I don't know' look. He stopped and glanced at someone behind me. I slowly turned around and stared at the guy about to walk past. It was the same guy I saw in the sportshall on the tour. He had Rayban sunglasses and his curly and wavy hair nicely hung loose on his head. He was wearing a white, thin top which showed off his muscles. He was pretty tall for his age and in my opinion he was either the same age as me or he was sixteen. A slim, brunette stood next to him. Her wavy, glossy hair sparkled as she flicked her hair back and forth with her fingers. She was wearing a blue, dress which showed off her curves. She tightly linked arms with the guy. Two bodyguards followed them. I stared at the guy and I couldn't help but smile as our eyes met each others. I was sure all girls would of melted to catch his glances. It was adorable! All schools have the gorgeous, snobby guys and of course the players and I was pretty sure he was one of them.

'MARIA!!' Aiden yelled.

I woke up from my imagination and looked at Aiden. He was already half way through the corridors and I realised that the guy had already gone past five minutes ago but I was still day-dreaming about him. I got my bags and ran to Aiden, realising the bell went a minute ago. I made my way to registration.