The Secret 2- Part 53

*Mary's P.O.V*

I walked in to Isabella's room. She laid down on her bed as she read her magazine. I sat down next to her on the bed. 'What are you doing here, Mom?' She asked. 'Am I not allowed to see my favorite daughter?' I said. 'I'm your only daughter.' She rolled her eyes at me. 'Look... Isabella, you don't like Maria do you?' I raised my eyebrow at her. She slammed her magazine on the floor and got up from the bed. She stood in front of me and yelled, 'Are you freaking joking me? I HATE that money-grabbing bbbi.. bii..' I raised my eyebrow at her again. 'Bitch?' I smirked. She nodded her head. 'Why do you hate her so much?' I asked. 'Mom! She's stolen everything from me. She stole Austin from me and you know how I feel about Austin. Then she stole mom from me. She's always on her side now!' She sulked as she sat back down on the bed. 'Like mother, like daughter.' I laughed. 'What?' 'I hate Maria too!' I said, 'Look, Honey. We can kick this girl out of this house.' 'The Queen likes her and this is her house. It's her decision if she's going to kick her out or not.' She mumbled. 'Then we'll make her hate her so she can kick her out herself.' I said. 'I thought about that before, but I never had the courage to do it.' She frowned. I placed my arm over her shoulder, 'This will be our victory! Maria won't fool us.' I laughed. 'How will we kick her out then?' 'Leave it to me.. I have a plan...' I smirked.