The Secret 2- Part 79

*The Queen's P.O.V*

'Maria?! What are you doing?' I asked. She placed the mop back onto the bucket and said, I'm cleaning the house.' She smiled. 'Why?! We have maids to do that for us.' I said. 'I know, Mom but it's Sunday. I've done all my homework and I don't have anything else to do so I may aswell help with the maids.' She said. 'You're such a good girl, Maria.' I said as I gave her a hug. 'Thanks, Mom.' She smiled. 'Maria?!' A voice behind us said. We both turned around and we both realised it was Andy. 'Dad!!' Maria screamed as she gave him a huge hug. 'Dad! I've missed you so much!' She said. 'Oh honey! How are you?!' Andy kissed her on the forehead. 'How's my princess doing?' He asked. 'I'm ok, thanks.' She smiled, 'Come, Dad! I'll show you my room!' She led him to her room. I quietly followed them and hid behind a wall. I spied at them. Maria looked so happy with her Dad. I've never seen her so happy in my life. Eventhough she's staying with us and we're her real family, everything is still very awkward. I sighed as I heard them both laugh. Am I being selfish if I tell Andy to not visit her for a few months so she could get used to being with us for once?