The Secret 2- Part 12

'What's with the new look?' Aiden laughed.

I looked at my clothes as we walked to the entrance of the school.

'Nothing, I just thought I'd be different. Do you not like it?' I teased him.

'Maria, you know the answer. I still like you. Nothing has changed.' He smiled.

It was now getting very awkward.

'Erm... shall we go to the lockers?' I asked.

He nodded his head and we made our way to the lockers. My curly blonde hair swished as I skipped to the lockers (not literally). I grabbed some of my books and made my way to registration. Our first lesson was Maths and guess who was in the same set as me. Mr Carter! Apparantly it was the 'top' set! After that lesson I noticed Mr. Carter about to walk off when he dropped a pen. He didnt notice. I dropped all my bags and grabbed the pen on the floor.

'Mr Carter?!' I yelled.

He turned around as well as his bodyguards. I got up from the floor and smiled, 'You dropped this!'

He walked up to me and took the pen.

'Thanks.' He smiled.

He was about to turn around and walk off when I said, 'I'm Maria. I didn't get your name.'

He turned back round to face me and said, 'Austin.'

Again he was about to walk off but I managed to stop him again, 'It's nice to meet you, Austin. I'm new year here. Can we be friends, maybe?' I smiled.

He examined me from head to toe. I kept smiling at him as he came closer and closer to me. He whispered something in my ear, 'It's nice to meet you too, Maria... But I don't make friends with.... POOR people.'

My smile turned into a frown. He winked at me and walked off. As he walked through the corridors I shouted at him, 'Yeah?! Well I wouldn't want to be friends with you anyway!!!!'

I was sure he heard me but he just laughed.

'URGGGGH!!!' I grunted.

Aiden ran up to me, 'What's wrong, Maria?'

'NOTHING!! I'M GOING TO MY NEXT LESSON!' I yelled as I walked off.