The Secret 2- Part 49

'So Andy, tell me about you and Maria.' The Queen smiled. Dad took a quick drink and replied, 'Maria was born in Dayton but we moved to England and met Lauren and Aiden.' He quickly looked at Lauren and smiled at her. 'Why did you move to England?' The Queen asked. 'We.. we just wanted a new begining after my wife and daughter died.' He sighed and looked at his food. 'I'm sorry.' The Queen frowned. 'No, it's ok, your majesty.' Dad smiled. 'So WHY did you move back to Dayton, Maria?!' Isabella asked. She pretended to be all innocent and nice to me but I could see the evil in her eyes. 'Erm.. because...' I went red and I avoided to make any eye contact with them. My mouth went really dry and I started shaking. I took a quick drink but the food didn't go down properly. It was getting so intense and everyone just stared at me. 'Because we wanted to move back. We wanted to live in Dayton again.' Dad smiled. I smiled back at him. I then looked at Isabella, she had drifted off with Aiden. They were smiling and laughing at each other. Isabella took a spoonful of food then placed it on Aiden's plate. They smiled again. They actually looked like a couple and I can't help but stare at them. They looked so happy together and they suited each other. I couldn't help but feel the pain as Aiden winks and smiles at Isabella. Dad then stood up, 'I just need to go to the restroom.' 'Go ahead! Go through the corridors and turn to your left.' The Queen smiled. Dad smiled back and walked off.

*Dad's P.O.V*

I walked through the corridors and looked at all their fancy furnitures. I smiled as I touched the smooth texture of the walls. I heard someone screaming outside. I looked out the window and noticed a woman in fancy clothes shouting at her bodyguards. She looked very angry but as she moved her face to my direction, her face was very familiar. I got a flashback of the woman who gave me Maria. It was the same woman! 'I have to talk to her!' I thought. I ran downstairs and walked outside...