The Secret 2- Part 54

*Austin's P.O.V*

'AUSTIN! You have basketball practise now. Go outside!' My Dad grunted. I ignored him and carried on watching TV. 'Austin!' He yelled again. I rolled my eyes and placed my feet up on the sofa. Maria's right. I don't have to do anything that someone tells me to do if I don't want to do it. 'Austin, I am talking to you! Listen to me!' My Dad yelled. I got the remote and turned the volume up. 'AUSTIN!' He yelled again. He walked up to me and grabbed the remote from me. He turned the TV off. 'DAD! I was watching!' I yelled. 'And now you're listening to me. You have basketball practise. Go outside.' He said. 'Make me!' I smirked. 'You little...' He grabbed my shirt and shouted, 'You've changed. Ever since you started hanging out with that maid, Maria girl, you've lost your respect for me.' I shrugged and he let go off me. 'Stay away from her, Austin! She's a bad influence on you.' He explained. 'No Dad!' I laughed, 'She's the best thing that has ever come up in my life. She taught me to stand up for myself and I tend to do that.' He started laughing and walked in a circle around me. 'Don't make me threaten you, my dear boy.' 'Yeah?! What are you going to do?' I raised my eyebrow at him. 'A lot of things. I could kidnap your little girlfriend.. send her to jail...?' He smirked, 'Kill her.' He started laughing again. 'No!! Dad!! NO!!' 'Well then do as I say. Stay away from her.' He walked off, laughing.