The Secret 2- Part 73

I sat down on the bench and ate an apple. I was hoping for Austin to come and walk pass me so I could talk to him but he didn't. As the bell went for the next period I got my bags and walked off. I thought I heard someone shout my name behind me so I turned around but no one shouted my name. I wasn't looking where I was going so I suddenly crashed into someone. My stuff fell on the floor. I got down on my knees and started collecting my stuff until I realised it was Austin, I crashed into. He muttered, 'Sorry.' and helped me pick up my stuff. I slowly stood up as I watched him walk off to next lesson. 'I'm sorry!' I shouted through the corridors. I was sure he heard me but he just carried on walking. After school I walked home on my own. I stared at some couples in front of me. They were holding hands and I couldn't help but wonder what would've happened if Aiden never kissed me or Austin never came round to my house. I sighed as I approached the street to my house. I noticed three, identical limousines parked in front of our house. People may not be able to tell who's limousines belongs to which person in the royal family but after you've been working for them you tend to pick it up and notice the difference. One was the Queen's, one was Isabella's and the other was Mary's. As I slowly opened the door to my house and stepped in, my house was full of people. The Queen, Isabella, Mary, Dad, Lauren and Aiden were all there. 'Mom! Why do we need to go to this dump?' Isabella moaned to the Queen. I raised my eyebrow at them and dropped my bag on the table. 'Ermm.. What's going on?' I laughed.