The Secret 2- Part 23

'Mr Carter, what is the answer of x?' Miss Rose asked.

'Erm.. erm.. Fi.. five?' Austin raised his eyebrow.

'I'm sorry Mr. Carter but that is incorrect. Miss Davis, can you help him out, please?' Miss Rose smiled at me.

'The answer is eight, Miss Rose.' I smiled back.

'Well done Miss Davis. As for you Mr. Carter I suggest you revise these over again as we have an upcoming exam later on this month on this topic.' I looked over at Austin, he sighed. I kind of felt sorry for him, he's finding the topic difficult.

'You can maybe ask a fellow student to help you with this topic.' She suggested.

He nodded his head and looked at me. He then smiled. Miss Rose looked at me too aswell as everyone in the class.

'Ha- ha..' I faked a laugh, 'No!'

'Please..' He pleaded. 'This lunch?' He asked.

'No! I'm not helping you.' I whispered.

'Mr Carter and Miss Davis please sort this out in your own time.' She said.

We carried on with our lesson.

After the lesson I quickly placed my stuff in my bag and as I was about to walk off I didn't realise I dropped my pen on the ground.

'Maria!' Austin yelled.

I looked behind me and noticed him. He had my pen.

'You dropped your pen.' He smiled. I took the pen and placed it in my bag.

'Thanks.' I said.

'Maria, please help me with this topic. I really don't get it!' He pleaded.

I moved my head closer to his and whispered in his ear, 'I don't help jerks.' I winked.

I walked off. He ran up to me and shouted, 'Maria please!!'

Everyone heard it and they all stared at us two. I ignored him and walked past him. He ran infront of me again and started kneeling down.

'What the cookie are you doing! People are staring!' I snapped.

'Please, help me!'

'Fine!'

'Great thanks! All lunch?!'

'Whatever!' I rolled my eyes and walked off.