The Secret 2- Part 63

*Queen's P.O.V*

I quickly got out of my limousine and knocked on the door to Maria's house. No one answered. I looked through the window and knocked on it. 'HELLO?! Is anyone home?!' I yelled. I saw Andy frown at me. He opened the door. 'I need to talk to Maria!' As I was about to push him out of the way he blocked the door. He slowly closed the door and grabbed my arm. My bodyguard was about to punch Andy but I said, 'It's ok! We're fine. Just wait for me here.' He led me to the garden and we sat down on the bench. 'Andy, I really need to talk to Maria.' I pleaded. 'Your majesty, isn't it clear? She wants to stay with me, not you.' He snapped. 'But I know that! I just want to say sorry to her that I fired her. I didn't mean to and I want to offer her the job again, if she wants it.' I said. He started laughing and stood up from the bench. 'Are you kidding me?! Is that all you care about?! Your daughter's job? Are you really not going accept her in your family?' He said. 'What are you talking about?' I raised my eyebrow at him. His eyes widened in shock, 'Wait... You don't know?' 'Know what?!' I snapped. He was silent. 'Tell me!!!' I demanded. 'Yo..your majesty.. Your daughter is alive.' 'What where is she?!' I asked. 'Dad?!' A voice from behind us said. We both looked round and it was, Maria...