The Secret 2- Part 77

I slowly opened my eyes and realised it was now 9am. I don't usually get up this late but the bed was so comfortable, I over-slept. I got up and stretched. I made my bed and walked over to the window. I stared out and gazed at the maids cleaning the garden table. If I was still working here I would probably be cleaning the living room right now. As I walked over to the bathroom I got my toothbrush and squirted toothpaste onto it. I slowly brushed my teeth and placed the hanging strands of hair infront of me, behind my ears. As I looked up at the mirror, my face had drawings with permanent marker. Someone had drawn glasses on me with bl@ck freckles on my cheeks and a mustache above my mouth. The only person I know who could of done this, is Isabella. I quickly finished brushing my teeth and ran down to the living room. 'ISABELLA!!' I screamed. 'What?' She smirked. She was sat down on the sofa reading a book. I quickly ran up to her and pointed at my face. 'You did this, didn't you?!' I yelled. 'I don't know what you're talking about.' She laughed. 'Don't act like you don't know.' I frowned. 'Maria?' A voice behind me said. It was the king. I turned around and there he was. 'You're majesty.' I smiled. 'Maria... Dad!' 'Dad.' I smiled. I gave him a quick hug and he kissed me on the forehead. 'What on earth happened to you?' He laughed. 'Erm..' I hesitated. Isabella just laughed at me in the background. 'It's fashion, innit? It's fashion in the UK. Teenage girls just draw on their faces...' I faked a laugh, 'Randomly.. Glasses, mustache, freckles it's just the IN thing right now.' I laughed as I did the 'duck' pose that everyone does these days. You know.. the pouty lips and the hand under the chin? He just laughed and patted me on the head. 'Alright, honey! Go get dressed.' He walked off. 'I'll get you back!' I snapped at Isabella as I ran back to my room. 'Whatever!' She laughed.