The Secret 2- Part 35

'You have no idea how much I've been wanting to see you!!' She let go off me and kissed me on the forehead. 'I'm so happy you're back, my dear Amelia.' She hugged me again. There was an awkward silence as the room was filled with happy tears of the Queen. I coughed loudly. She let go off me and smiled at me. 'Your majesty.. I'm very sorry to disappoint you but my name is Maria. I'm not Amelia.' I muttered. She just laughed at me and said, 'Don't be silly, Amelia. I know its you. I can feel it!' I just frowned at her and shook my head. She stared back at me then to the maid. Her eyes started filling up with tears again. This time, it wasn't happy tears. She was embarassed. She quickly ran out the room sobbing. 'What the cookie just happened?!' I asked the maid. She just laughed and said, 'Don't tell me you don't know.' 'Know what?!' I raised my eyebrow. 'The Queen had a daughter named Amelia. But she sadly passed away whilst the queen was giving birth to her. Eversince the death of her daughter she became depressed and thinks that her daughter is still alive. She didn't stop looking for her. She travelled all over the world in hope to find her but no luck. Now, she thinks you're Amelia.' 'B..But... But I'm Maria.' I stuttered. 'I know. People make mistakes sometimes. It's best if we try and pretend we are in her position. We have to understand her. That's one of the main jobs of being a maid. Understanding your boss and knowing whats best for them.' She walked off leaving me in the room. 'I totally understand her. I know what it's like to loose important people in your life.' I thought.