The Secret 2- Part 40

I slowly walked in to the Queen's room. I kindly curtsied infront of her and I was kindly greeted with a smile. 'Your majesty, you said you needed to talk to me?' She sat down on to her bed and lightly patted the bed sheet telling me to sit next to her. I tip-toed across the room and slowly sat down next to her on the bed. 'What is it, your majesty?' I smiled. 'Are you doing anything in around an hour?' She asked. I slowly nodded my head, 'I still have to clean the toilets and water the plants outside.' 'Ah..' She frowned. 'Why, your majesty? Is there anything you want me to do for you?' 'Yes!' She quickly replied. 'What is it?' I laughed. 'Come into town with me and we'll do some shopping.' 'What?!' I exclaimed, 'Your majesty, I'm a maid. I can't do that and I still have jobs that I need to do.' 'Ask Susan to do it for you. We'll only be gone for one hour.' She explained. 'Your majesty, I ca-' 'Maria... please!' I stared at her glistening eyes. I couldn't say no so I just nodded my head and smiled. 'Yes!' She yelled as she gave me a quick hug. We walked out her room and she led me to Isabella's room. 'Your majesty! What are we doing here?!' I whispered. We both walked in to Isabella's massive stash of clothes, high heels and accessories. She looked through Isabella's dresses and picked a blue dress. She passed it to me and smiled. 'Would you like me to iron this for Isabella?' I asked. She just bursted out into laughter, 'No! Wear it.' 'What?! I can't...' 'Why not?' 'These are Isabella's clothes. She'll get angry.' I sulked. The queen just smiled at me, 'She won't, trust me!' My frown faded and turned into a smile. 'Ok.' I said. I quickly took my uniform off and placed the dress on. It fitted me perfectly. The Queen also passed me Isabella's high heels and I wore it. My hair was ok. As we both walked out Isabella's room we saw Isabella. She stared at the clothes I was wearing. 'WHAT THE?!' She yelled. 'MOM! SHE STOLE MY CLOTHES!!!!' 'Isabella, I told her to wear it.' 'Mom! That's my favorite dress. You gave me that!' 'Honey, it's only for one day. I'll get you more dresses later.' We carried on walking down the stairs. 'Wait!! Where are you guys going?!' She shouted. 'Into town to do some shopping.' 'WHAT?!' She snapped, 'Mom! Mondays are our days together!' 'Honey I'll be back in an hour!' We both walked out the door and into the limousine.