The Secret 2- Part 84

He pushed me and I fell on the ground. I heard a loud bang coming from the bush he glared at. I looked at Austin in shock. He got shot. He slowly fell on the ground next to me with blood dripping from his mouth. I slowly moved closer to him. Tears started filling up my eyes and continuously poured as he slowly moved his hand to my cheek. 'AUSTIN!! PLEASE.. DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!' I weeped. 'I... I... I love you.. Maria...' He stuttered. 'NOOO!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!! YOU SAID YOU'RE MY PRINCE CHARMING. You're suppose to be here with me, always!!' I cried. He smiled at me and whispered, 'And I... always will.' He slowly moved his hand and pointed to my heart. 'Don't forget me... You'll find that special someone who will love you like me or even more than I do.' He smiled. 'You'll one day have a family of your own with one special guy.' A tear dropped down from his cheek. 'Yeah. And that's with you. I love you Austin.' I whispered. I kissed him on the cheek and he smiled. He slowly closed his eyes. I looked back at him and he was no longer breathing. 'NOOOOOOO!!!!!' I screamed. Tears poured down my eyes as I hugged him tightly. 'You can't do this to me!' I cried. 'Why?!' I weeped. From a distance I saw a tall man with a gun in his hand. He slowly moved closer and closer to us with a gun in his hand.